Chapter 21

My body was shaking while wrapped in my blanket.

Mom's face was furious. While Kylie was hugging me, I told them everything-from beginning to end.

Eduardo's face was angry as someone called on his cellphone.

"Do anything to get it out of the media! Yes." Eduardo walked back and forth while someone was talking on his cellphone.

The doctor says I was drugged. Is that why my body was so numb earlier? She also checked my body to see if there was a wound. Thank God, there's none.

"Was there anyone angry with you, Natalia?" Eduardo immediately asked.

I have only one enemy and that is Eli, nothing else.

I nodded.

"Eli."

He muttered some curse.

"Did you know that Mike is related to Eli, Natalia?"

What?

"Are they cousins?!" Kylie immediately sighed.

That's why! I have a strong suspicion that Eli was the mastermind. I never thought Mike would do this to me! I can't really accept what happened. My scandalous pictures spread like a fire.

Those were pictures of Mike and me in the corridor touching my hair. When I get into his car in the parking lot, the last photo is of the two of us in bed. I am not naked, at least I am wearing my shirt, but Mike is naked.

They will pay.

But with Eduardo's power, it quickly disappeared. But I know from people who have seen that it won't fade just like that.

Three days had passed since that happened. I can no longer talk with Sebastian. I called him several times, but there was no answer.

I did not go to school. What will the man and his family say to me?

Eduardo hired an investigator to find Mike. That day he immediately left the country. Elizabeth is also nowhere to find. I don't know how I'm going to deal with Sebe. Mike did it with purpose. They want to destroy me at all.

Another day passed without Sebe, and I barely slept.

I decided to go to his office at school. I didn't wear our uniform. I want to talk to him right now.

I no longer care about the time.

I got out of the taxi. I immediately saw the different reactions of the students.

I was about to enter, but someone pulled my arm.

"Damon."

"You shouldn't have come in." he pulled me into the parking area.

"Damon, I need to explain to him."

When we stopped at the side of his car, I saw a woman inside his car. She bowed when I looked at it.

Damon sighed.

"Where is he? Please tell me."

"She's not here, Natalia."

"Was he already here in Manila?"

He nodded.

"He's mad, so please don't talk to him now." He said softly.

"No, I have to explain."

A black SUV pulled up on our side.

The front seat opened, and my chest throbbed when I saw the man I wanted to see.

His dark aura, like a storm, gave me shivers. He is different now. He was wearing his suit, and his presence was dark. I could barely breathe.

"Hop in," he said emphatically. I could feel his grip.

I shivered as if I were about to open the floor. Damon heaved a sigh as I entered. I immediately locked my seatbelt.

"Don't hurt her." Damon said to Sebe by the window." She's still a girl. You can break her-"

Damon didn't finish what he was going to say because Sebe immediately pulled the car over.

What.

Sebe doesn't seem to know. He was just seriously driving; he didn't even glance at me.

He's mad.

"S-Sebe."

He muttered some curses and accelerated even more.

"Sebe, we might crash." Tears rolled down my cheeks and my muscles trembled with fear.

I can't look at him; every time he overtakes, I feel like I'm going to pee. It was less than two minutes before we could park in the basement. My chest went up and down in suppressed nervousness. So here it is, I must explain. Every move he made was heavy.

His every step was hurried as we entered the condominium.

I suddenly gasped when three media outlets interrupted me.

"Good morning, miss Natalia De Vera, right? Can we ask you some question about your scandal-"

They stopped when Sebe hugged me; he protected me against them. He covered my face.

"She's tired." Annoyed, he says.

"Mr. Montemayor, just one question, please! Is it true that your fiancée cheated?"

I feel the grip of Sebe holding me. I could barely breathe and was in pain.

"S-Sebe, it hurts."

That was the key in Sebe's hands, and he immediately let me go. I immediately moved a little away from him. Now that he was so quiet, and it scared me.

I just followed him until we reached his suite.

His every move was violent in taking off his clothes. I was just standing on the side. I don't know what to do. All I knew was that I was crying out of nervousness and fear.

Why is this happening to me? He took a bottle of wine and knocked it over.

"Sebe, let's talk p-please." I finally said.

"Talk." Seriously he answers and sits on the sofa in front of me.

I pinched my fingers to prevent nervousness.

"About the..." I couldn't stand it anymore. I cried.

I stood in front of him and wiped away the tears. I don't think I can sit down anymore.

He sipped the wine again and stared at me. If before was every tear I had, he would wipe away. Now he just looks at me. There was no trace of worry and pity on his face—only anger.

"About what?"

"About those pictures."

"You know well that I can't do that, right?"

My words stopped when he threw the table and slammed the vase against the wall.

He also swears brutally. If then only coldness and no emotion can be seen in me now, it is the opposite.

He was standing near to me after breaking anything. This is the first time I've seen him like this.

He looked up into the air, one hand on his neck and his chest rising and falling quickly.

"Talk." He said breathlessly.

Could it be that Damon had told him that earlier? Because he knew Sebe was so furious?

If this is the case, we will not be able to talk politely. We can't get along like this now.

"Uh."

He immediately turned to me with a deadly look.

"I'm sorry-" I said, stopping the sob and moving quickly to get out.

But before I could get close enough to the door, he immediately pulled me back.

He nailed me to the wall.

My chest throbbed hard.

"God damn it! You're not going anywhere from now on!" He said with gritted teeth.