Chapter 22

One hand was on my arm while the other was on the wall. It seemed like a fence so that I couldn't get away.

I nodded when he said that.

"Y-yes, I don't like you were treating me this way-" I cried.

We were only a few spaces away. I could feel the blow of his breath on my face.

My tears never stopped. My hand was on Sebe's chest, resting on his body too close to me.

"I didn't like it."

I stopped when he slammed the wall.

"You keep going." He speaks.

"He invited me to his birthday. I didn't know he had plans. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come. I-I didn't know he was Eli's cousin."

I could feel his grip on me tighten. He buried me in his chest and hugged me. While that was the position, I told him everything; nothing was missed. I told him all of it. His jaw tightened.

He said he hired three investigators overseas to find Mike.

Sebe also said that he had already made a way to find Mike when he came home because he also found out that Mike is not here in the country.

I am now sitting on Sebe's lap.

I was weak and tired of it all. He stared at my face as his hands wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry." He said huskily.

I shook my head.

"I should be the one to apologize. What will your parents tell me?"

"I don't know anymore. The important thing is that you are safe. They will pay..."

"Let the law take care of them," I said.

"I will break their bones..." he said.

"Shut up." I groaned.

"I'm sorry. I love you, baby-"

"I love you more," I said and hugged him tightly.

***

Days passed as we continually searched for Eli and Mike. Until Eli was arrested in another country, she was also found to have a mental issue and was positive for the drug.

"What's so beautiful?" Jenn asked.

Jenn and I are in a mall now.

We shop for something to wear later for the Wet Party. We are currently choosing branded ones that we can wear tonight.

The lace crop tops struck me.

I stiffened when I felt someone kiss my neck. His hand wrapped around me.

"That's pudgy." He whispered. He's like a mushroom! Why did he know I was here? The sales ladies are already staring at us in amazement.

"Why are you here?" I asked and looked back at the dress.

He nuzzled on my hair. "Because you're here?" He flaunted.

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you here, Sebastian?"

"I'm here to fetch you." He said softly.

"Are you going to the Wet party?" He followed me closely, carrying my groceries.

Some sales lady sighed and whispered and the way they look at Sebe is annoying.

Sebe paid for everything I bought.

From his car, a bodyguard was tailing us.

Until our school, the bg's were still there watching over me. I will not lose my bg's until Mike is arrested. Sebe will not be reassured.