Chapter28

"No!" I shouted as Mike pointed a gun at Sebe. Sebe's face was bloody, and he had a bruise on his shoulder. He is unconscious!

My feelings for Sebe and our baby seemed to explode with nervousness and fear. Two men in black tie me up.

Mike laughed evilly.

"You know? I love you, but why him?!" he screams at me.

I immediately shook in nervousness!

"He and Eli can be together, right? Why him ?!" he shouted at me again and pointed the gun at Sebe's head.

"Please-Mike! Have mercy! I'm pregnant!" I begged.

Not Sebe, please. No!

God knows how I prayed to take all the pain. If only I could be in his situation.

"I can be a father of your child."

He said and at the same time, his gun fired at Sebe's head.

I feel the numbness of my body! I heard the speed of my heartbeat.

"No!!" I screamed.

Sweat dripped and I was full of tears. I could feel Sebe holding my arm the other holding my cheek.

"Baby," His face was full of worry.

"S-Sebe." I sobbed and hugged him tightly.

Oh my god! It's a nightmare!

"Baby, It's okay. I'm here."

"I-I thought... I thought I'd lose you." My voice croaked. My sobs drowned it out.

I smell the drink in his mouth. They just finished drinking.

"I'm not. It's just a fucking dream. I won't let that happen." he surely said and kissed me.

I just hugged him even tighter. I'm so thankful that it was all just a dream!

I thought it was real!

He's just kissing my cheeks and my hair. When I felt a little better, he came down and fetched water. I knew he was a little drunk because his chest and neck were already red; I could see that because he was topless. He came back with water and milk.

He sat down next to me and handed it to me.

"Where's Kylie?"

"Sleeping."

After I drank the milk, I laid it on the side table.

I didn't say anything to him, I sat on my lap, and he immediately grabbed my waist with both hands.

"Slowly."

I hooked my arms on his neck and buried my face. "It's such a bad dream." I said softly with a sigh.

"It's just a dream."

"But I'm scared."

"You have nothing to fear. I will protect you. I am here...I have people for your safety."

I blinked so hard. I don't know where he got his men.

They have guns! And they are wearing all black uniforms!

"Hmm," I caressed his hard and bulky chest. "Where did you get your men?"

He remained serious.

"Marco." His only answer.

"Your friend?"

He nodded.

"He's really rich and powerful." None of my own, I said.

Suddenly he looked at me sharply.

"What?"

"You like him?" He accused.

What the fuck?

"No! What I said is true!"

"You're pregnant with my baby Natalia."

I burst out laughing.

"What the fuck Sebe." I could not believe him. That's his friend!

He cursed too.

"Your mouth." He warned.

I immediately shut up, looking for something to say. I cleared my throat.

"What about Eli and-"

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that. What's important to me now is you and my child. I don't want this to happen again."

The day passed quickly. Kylie and Jenn went home with their boyfriend.

This is our last day here in Tagaytay. I haven't opened a topic about Eli and Mike yet. Sebe doesn't want me to be depressed. He said that he would take care of it with the help of his friend Marco.

I don't know what Marco helps him with. All I know is that their team is one of the most trustworthy agents.

The secret agent jobs. They legally hold a gun. They are such a treasure. That even the most powerful are still kneeling before them.

I sat on the bed and watched Netflix. While Sebe was on the laptop and talking on the cellphone.

He's busy, especially when he's not in Manila. Damon took responsibility for their company now without Sebe.

I immediately got out of bed and went to him. He looked up at me as I approached. My chest suddenly throbbed with just one look.

I am wearing a white dress. He immediately took off his eyeglasses and immediately held out his hand to me.

"Sit here. "He tapped his lap. I smiled and bit my lip. Slowly sat on his lap.

"Tired?" I asked and rubbed his forehead.

"Yeah..."

"Sebe, will you bear me?" He was immediately dilated because of what I said. Back then, he wasn't that busy! He always has time for himself. Now he can hardly rest because of his work.

"What are you saying?" he hissed. I stopped rubbing his forehead.

"Can't you see? You've almost no time with your company-"

"You're my responsibility now, Natalia. Whatever your problem is my problem now, especially since you are pregnant with me. Please baby don't pressure yourself about this. "

"But Sebe." My tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I love you and I'll protect you as long as I can. I'll protect you and our baby. I'm like this now because I want to give you the perfect life."

I simply sniffed so as not to cry. Gosh! I have nothing more to ask for. I really love him so much. I never thought anyone would love me like this.

"I love you." I just said and hugged him tightly.

If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore. I will stay like this with him.

The media and reporters ran towards us when we got out of the limo. But Sebe's bodyguards stopped them. Despite pushing, I was not allowed to be moved by others because Sebe's caging me. His hand was gripping tight on my waist.

I am wearing a white T-shirt and leggings.

"Mr. Montemayor, as you've said, you're engaging with Miss De Vera. Is it true that it's only because she's pregnant?"

Outrageous question of a fagot among the reporters. I didn't know that this is how we would be greeted here at the exit of Sebe's condominium!

But we weren't touched by anyone even pushing because of the count of Sebe's men. We did not pay tribute to the interview.

Sebe's jaw tightened when he heard that. His eyes remained serious, and there was no care on the cameras focused on us.

Damn! It's not true! Even though I'm not pregnant yet, Sebe and I are already engaged!