Chapter 31.

The girl smiled at me. I did not smile back. I remained cold as always. I was like this to other people, even to my parents.

Only Sebe can ruin my coldness. Sebe's gaze immediately landed on what I was carrying.

I tightened my grip on the food I was carrying. I looked at him seriously. That seems to be where I indicated that I don't like what I see.

His jaw immediately tightened. He immediately touched my waist.

I saw the girl glance at my belly. Yes, girl. I am pregnant. Damn you.

"Baby this is Claire Figueroa. My childhood friend. Claire this is my fiancée, Natalia." Sebe's introduced me. The woman stood up and held out her hand to me.

"Hi! My God! You're beautiful! Nice to meet you!" She's jolly.

My eyes immediately glazed over her hand. I know this girl is flirting with Sebe.

I mentally smirked. What's your game girl?

But even with that thought, I still accepted her hand, I don't know if it was clean or dirty.

"Nice to meet you," I said sternly.

"I read your story in the magazine! Eli did a terrible thing to you."

Oh? Did she know Eli? All right.

They sit down again but Sebe seems don't mind his childhood friend. So, he pulled me and made me sit on his lap. Hell!

"So, how's Tito Arthuro?" He asked Claire.

They are used to each other. I can see Claire's anxiety about Sebe and me getting along because we are facing each other. He can't look at us properly!

I immediately froze as much as I could. It seemed like a puzzle to my mind.

This girl likes Sebe. I can feel it! Because I know it's crazy to make friends with Sebe. All the women linked to him want more there.

"A-Ah!" She laughed awkwardly. "He's fine! I just accompanied him here to visit the mansion."

They were in an awkward position, but I enjoyed the anxiety on her face.

Damn guilty! She likes Sebe. I am a girl! And I know what she feels.

If I see nothing wrong. I won't conclude anything. When she came out, I immediately stood up from Sebe's lap.

He pulled my wrist.

"Where are you going?"

I scanned his body. The bottoms of his polo were closed. His neck has no mark of any lipstick or lip bite. I looked down at his slack zipper, it closed. Back to his handsome face ...

I am now fine.

I rolled my eyes at him. I still can't get rid of the bitterness in my system.

I was about to turn around to leave but I couldn't because of the tightness of his grip.

"What's your problem?" His voice now is serious.

"Let me go." I spoke. He stood up.

"Are you jealous?" He trailed out.

I scoffed. Does he think?

"What do you think?" I said coldly.

"She's a friend!"

"Yeah, A friend." I crossed my arms. "What would your reaction be if you also met me with a man in the office?"

His lips parted immediately also recovered and his face darkened.

"What if I do that to you? Huh?" I spat.

"I'll kill the boy, try it, Natalia. Try." He warned. The grip tightened on my arm.

"I'll do that Sebastian once I find out that woman is doing something wrong to you." I shot up my perfect brows. "Even if I'm pregnant I can leave you to remember that!" I don't know where I drew the strength to say it. But I said!

He pulled me violently and I bumped into his chest.

"Take back what you said."

He's ruthless when he's mad!

"No! Let me go!"

He touched my jaw. He controlled it so I could look straight at him.

His eyes were now burning with anger. But his handsomeness is indescribable.

"You're damn mine, Natalia Grace," he said.

I gulped hard.

"Try it them. If you want me to lock you in the mansion... I will. "

"You're crazy!"

"Your fault. You made me damn crazy over you." He whispered and claimed my lips.

"You're so beautiful."

I am in front of the dresser and combing my hair. I am wearing a tube nude dress.

Today is Sunday and we have a family dinner with Sebe's family.

I smiled at Sebe. We got along well over a week that passed. And my baby bump is now visible. Sebe hugged me from the back. His hand caresses my bump.

"I love you." He spoke.

Next month I will be five months old pregnant. We'll know if it's a girl or a boy. I really can't wait!

"What if it's male?" I ask. I tried to catch his eyes but couldn't because he buried his face in my neck.

"I'll make you pregnant again." His answer was simple.

I laughed!

"Ha! No! Let's do family planning Sebe. I don't want to be hereditary! "

Of course, I don't want to be pregnant again right away. I want to focus our attention on one first child. For we do not lack time with him.

He groaned then his brows furrowed.

"Why? You still want to flirt with another man?" What!

I gasped and slapped his ironclad arms.

"What are you talking about? "Is he crazy?

"We're going to marry soon! And we'll have our baby! What are you talking about?"

"I've just clarified some things, Natalia! Why don't you want to be pregnant right away? For what? Huh? To attract them?" He violently pulled me to him.

I looked at him in disbelief! I never thought I would hear this from Sebe myself! He's too damn perfect for insecurity with others!

This man! I cannot believe it!

"Do you hear what you're saying? "I withdrew my arm he was holding. "I'm too young for the malicious Sebastian! ---"

He cut me off with his thundered voice.

"That's the point! You don't want to hurt me? But why?"

I cannot figure out what's really with him! what is this man blowing up?!

"I don't mean anything else, Sebastian!" I close my eyes softly. Are we going to fight so hard over this little thing?

"And I've never flirted with others like you did," I said with a raised eyebrow and passed him.

I immediately took my purse from the dresser and left. I saw him finger-combed his hair harshly like he was so problematic.