Chapter 37

One day after the accident, mommy Christina decided to move Sebe to Manila hospital. There he would be more cured. I joined the private plane on which Sebe's unconscious body was boarded.

His mom and dad were there. Mommy Christina didn't talk to me much. I understand, if it is not because of me, Seb is not in this situation.

I will accept because it's my fault because I let my pride eat me. Daddy Raymundo made sure I was okay. That my food was healthy, though he remained so serious at the same time.

Shawn told me that he would follow me to Manila. He is a brain surgeon. He studied in the US just for that. So, I knew he could help a lot.

A week passed quickly.

Sebastian's room was on the 11th floor. It's cozy, with a refrigerator, with aircon, its bed is comfortable, and, on the side, there is a big couch that I once slept on. Sometimes it was Sebe's mama.

"Natalia. I think you should rest." Mom tapped my back. I was on Sebe's side, holding his hand. I never get tired of watching him. Every night I cry. I'm afraid he might never wake up. I'm afraid he might have amnesia.

I shook my head. I just finished eating.

"I'm just okay here Ma. I can't leave him. "I said weakly.

'On our first day here, his cousins came right away. I saw the anger and fear in their eyes. None of them talked with me.

"Natalia."

Mama called and hugged me from the back.

"Please don't leave yourself alone, huh? You have a child in your womb."

I nodded without looking at her.

"I'm eating. I'm taking vitamins."

"I know it's just a test. We love you a lot."

Mom's hug comforted me.

Another day passed and I almost floated. Sometimes my body needs it. Sometimes my tummy hurts, but I didn't tell any of them. I don't want them to worry, and I can't keep an eye on Sebe. When I entered Seb's room, I immediately saw his mother crying beside him.

I blinked so hard.

She is hurting too, especially since her son is in that situation.

Every day I regret it. I'm getting tough. Yes, I was hurt, angry, and disgusted. I want him to repent for what he did but not in this fucking way. Not like this. This is too much.

"Mommy."

She immediately looked up at me and I saw a series of tears fall from her eyes. My tears rolled down my cheeks too. I could feel the pain she felt almost penetrate that.

Over the past few days, she has been cold to me, but they didn't let me down. I couldn't ....and I hugged her completely.

"M-Mommy ... I-I'm so. so sorry." I moaned like a child.

Just now I lost my emotions. If only I could cover all my reactions with coldness. Now I can't.

Seeing Sebe's body shatter, thinner, pale, and deep-eyed was like killing me.

She hugged me.

The whole room was engulfed as the two of us sobbed.

"I-It's not your fault." I hugged her tightly.

Her voice trembled then she looked at me.

"It's hard to fight destiny..." She held my hand. "Please, forgive my son. I know he made a mistake. I'm the one who apologizes. "She cried.

Hearing her pain right now makes my system break. I was impressed at this time. If the other mother were her, I wouldn't be forgiven for what happened.

But her .... She even apologized.

"I have forgiven him, mommy. Even if I go away, I love him dearly. "I wiped away my tears.

She looked at his son.

"I saw my son play with so many girls before. Even though he was profoundly serious, I still saw that he was a playboy back then. Until ...." She looked at me.

"Until he found you. Even though he was engaged to Eli then, he didn't want...He fought for you. He gave up everything for you. He even went to New York to start again on his own. That's where, I know that Sebastian loves you, Natalia. "

She caressed my hand.

"So now, fight for him. You can do that. For the baby too."

I was relieved by that conversation. Sebastian's mom left to get other supplies and dinner.

I was wiping Sebe's face with wet wipes when my stomach suddenly hurt. It is unbearable.

"Ack ~" I inhaled and exhaled. It becomes my routine if my stomach suddenly hurts.

After a few seconds, I was sweating profusely immediately even though the pain was gone. My hips were aching too.

I wiped my wet forehead when suddenly there was a knock on the door, and it opened.

I stood up to see who it was.

"What are you doing here?!" Whereupon I said and approached her.

The face of this bitch!

"Natalia ... I'm here to apologize ---"

I cut her with my precious palm.

I slapped her immediately when anger rose in me. Because of her, I hated Sebastian so much. Because of her ...we are here in this situation that would have been happy if she had not seduced Sebe.

Her lips parted and she cried.

"Get out of --here!" I shivered when my stomach suddenly hurt again.

She was crying and looked at Sebe. She immediately shook her head and bowed.

"It's all my fault. Please forgive me."

My tears flowed because of anger.

"It's too late Claire. Just, please leave." I said boldly. Trying to hide the pain.

"No, I want you to know that Sebe is innocent. I force him! I am the first who kissed him!" She tried to explain.

"Because I thought he would love me."

"No matter what else you explain. It can't be changed--"

"I know! But my conscience is eating me! " She shrieked. I looked at her coldly. I'll let her for now.

"Natalia, I saw him suffer while you're gone. He even cursed me! He hates me so much."

I got even better at what she said. I blame myself even more.

I looked away and gasped.

"You're forgiven --- Ouch!" I frowned and touched my stomach.

"Who-What happened"? Claire asked worriedly and approached me.

"Ashugh!" I screamed breathlessly. Claire immediately came to me.

"Of. My God! You're bleeding!" She panicked. "Help! Nurse!" she panicked.

I bent down on the floor and saw a lot of blood! I am bleeding!