Chapter 12

"I'm sorry, baby," He kissed my hair and I cried. "I'm sorry, are you scared? Hm?" He asked and made me sit down.

I don't care what happened earlier. It just hurts to hear what Eli said. What else will I know?

I was also nervous about what would happen when his family found out.

"Please tell me..." He said softly, kneeling in front of me.

How can I say? How do I start to ask?

"I'm sorry you shouldn't hear such a thing." Damn.

"She said..." I took a deep breath. "You fuck-" I stopped when he swore.

"Bullshit!" he stood up. He squeezed his nape as if I was a big problem.

"That's what she said..." I insisted, looking up at him. "Is it true?" Shit. Of course!

He shook his head.

"Let's not talk about it," he said finally and stood up.

After that, we didn't talk about it. We ate quietly and no one spoke. He was constantly looking at me.

He puts food on my plate and water in my glass.

I looked at him as he wiped my mouth. His thumb brushed my lips. I bit my lip so hard, and he blushed.

I can't get him. He's out of reach.

"I know it's bothering you," He suddenly said.

He took a deep breath.

I stood up and covered my belongings. I was leaving.

"Where are you going?" He immediately asked.

"I have to leave. I have classes."

"No," I raised an eyebrow at what he said.

"Stay here."

And so, I did.

I glanced around and stared at the bookshelves. Maybe if I could read anything, all my negative thoughts would disappear from my mind.

"You love books." he was at his desk while doing something on the laptop.

"Yeah," I took something there and looked. But I was almost shocked when Sebe hugged me from behind. My muscles trembled and my heart pounded.

"I'm so sorry," he said softly in my ear because of his height, he bent down a little so that I could hug him back. How many times has he apologized?

"I want to take you away. Get away from all this. My life is messed up, Natalia."

"I don't want to get you on this problem. But I promise you it'll be okay."

I took a deep breath.

No. That's not my problem right now.

"But you fucked her."

He got away because of what I said. I saw anger in his eyes.

"Don't repeat it."

"Yeah. But you really did?" I insisted. I need to know.

He nodded lazily. "Yeah, now stop-"

"But why? Why-"

"Shit." He licked his lips frustratedly.

"That's necessary. No, I mean-fuck." He explained hardly to find a word.

"Eh, we can-"

"Natalia, stop. Stop making this hard for me."