Chapter 13

I got up and sat on the bed. I was wearing only thin pajamas and a thin spaghetti strap.

Life sucks.

It's midnight and I'm still awake.

Suddenly, my cellphone rang, so I immediately picked it up to see that someone was calling.

Unregistered number.

My forehead furrowed.

"Hello?" but the other line did not answer.

"Who's this please?"

"Baby."

My chest immediately throbbed at the deep voice heard. I can't understand the joy and sadness I feel.

"S-Sebe!" I exclaimed.

"Baby... I'm here outside." I could hardly breathe at what he said. I immediately looked out the window and saw his car with the lights on.

"Wait. I'll go down," I said. I didn't fix myself. A week has been too long for me.

I immediately went and entered his car.

When I was sitting in the front seat, I was shocked when he pulled me. I slammed the door shut.

"S-Sebe-" I was cut off because of his violent kiss on me. I feel his longing and love.

I want to cry now.

I feel different emotions.

He kissed me thoroughly.

Shit! He's so turned on and hard.

He stopped kissing me.

"I miss you so much." He whispered. I nodded. "I love you." his whispers gave me goosebumps.

I nodded again.

"Baby..." He called. "Open your eyes..."

I slowly opened my eyes only to find out his bloodshot eyes.

Is he crying? My heart ached. I don't want to see him like this.

"Sebe, w-why-"

He cut me off.

"Sshh. No matter what happens, remember I love you so much. It's just you-"

"Sebe, what do you mean?" I said tearfully.

"I am leaving."

What? My face moved a little away from him. I looked at him, confused.

"Huh?" I shook my head. "Why?" I asked hopelessly.

"There are just things I have to do." He spoke.

"Where are you going?"

"London."

"London?" I scoffed.

"There are things I need to fix; it is for the empire. Trust me. This one will work." He assured.

"F-For how long?" I buried my face on his neck. I could smell his scent.

"Five months? Eight? I'm not sure."

What?

"Fuck!" I cursed.

"Don't curse." He scolded.

I shook my head again. "Sebe it's too long."

"I'll call you every day."

That is still not enough.

"I cannot do it," I said tearfully.

"You can. I know."

"When are you leaving?" I don't seem to want to hear this.