Chapter 6

She was wearing a red dress, matching perfectly with her beautiful face. Her arms were around Sebe's. I started to breathe heavily, so I looked away.

He's with some other girl—someone else who was better than me. I should expect this was coming around. In the first place, Sebe was the rich and handsome owner of our school who was so used to fucking and kissing anyone he wanted to.

I immediately ran away from the dancefloor towards the bar's comfort room. Fuck it. Why am I hurting? Do I have a right to feel this? The corner of my eye warmed up because of the tears.

"Fuck!" I cursed and looked up. It should not be like this.

Moments had passed and now he was standing right in front of me. His wroth pair of eyes lingered on mine.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

My forehead furrowed at his question. "Why? Is the bar yours too?" I mocked and smirked a bit. He immediately shifted his gaze on me like he was surprised by my sudden burst out.

"You're tipsy. Stop drinking," he told me emphatically.

"Like you care?" You had a woman with you a while ago and now this is what you're telling me? I averted my eyes. Before I was able to leave, he touched my arm.

"I'll drive your home," I can feel the warmth from his body.

"I have someone with me. Besides, I am not your obligation so fuck off and stop being nice." His jaw clenched from what I had said. "It's embarrassing to be with you," I added. I don't care what he thinks anymore.

"I just met her. I don't even know her name," he explained.

"As if I care." my voice croaked. My tears rolled down my cheeks. Fucking no way that I cried in front of him!

"Fuck! I'm sorry. Why are you crying?" I sighed at his question and immediately wiped my cheek.

"I just want to go home," I said. I attempted to walk away but he immediately pulled me closer for a hug.

"It won't happen again." He said and I nodded like a fool. He nuzzled my hair and sniffed on it. His hug feels like home.

I let him drive me off. I just texted Jen that I had left the bar already. Silence enveloped us the whole ride. I didn't bother to look at Sebe even though I knew he was staring at me from time to time.

"I'm going." I broke the silence and faked a smile once we reached my place.

His hand gestured to me. "Come here." He said and tapped his lap.

What does he mean? Will I sit on his lap? You're a fucking genius, Natalia! Don't be stupid. Yet, I moved closer and followed his command. His lips rose sideways. There's something about this guy that's making me follow everything he says, and I hate it.

"Are you mad?" he suddenly asked, cupping my face. He leaned his forehead against mine and inhaled his breath that smelled like whiskey. I got chills in our position.

"No," I replied.

"Really?"

I nodded. "Really." I confirmed.

He bit his lips and with just one move, he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes. My heart was beating so fast as he dropped the kiss on my nose. After a while, his kiss fell on my lips.

"Open your mouth." He said in between the kisses, so I did. I was hypnotized by the tenderness that I am feeling right now.

I moaned when his tongue entered my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth. He tasted every side of it. I can feel his hands starting to wrap around my body. We are so close. I don't want to admit it, but I like its warmth.

I don't know why I got to this point.

And I don't want to be one of the women who was linked with Sebe. I don't want to be like any of them.

He sucked my lower lip.

I don't know anymore. He gave me too much to feel, emotions I never thought existed.

"Fuck," He cursed. "Now go inside your house. I might lose control." He continued and I helplessly nodded in agreement.

Sweat dripped down my forehead as I sat on the bleachers. I took my towel from the bag I was carrying and wiped away the sweat.

"Nat, we'll leave you here first. We're just going to the library," Kylie said goodbye to me with Jen.

"Okay. I'll see you later in the room?" I asked.

"Yes, we're leaving," Jen said goodbye and picked up their bag.

I'm at the gym now. We just finished practicing volleyball.

I can't really lose my excitement every time Sebe kisses me. And every time I imagine that I feel butterflies in my stomach.

I bent both hands behind and looked up.

This feeling is so strange.

I didn't feel this way before. It's not me. Just a month after I met Sebe, I kissed him. I did not even object.

I firmly closed my eyes.

But I lost my mind when two women passed in front of me and sat not far away.

"Come on, Zands, I told you already that Damon is a playboy! Why are you even crying over him?" said a woman.

My forehead furrowed when I heard Damon's name. Well, as usual, I'm not surprised that so many girls are obsessed with them.

"What!? I just wanted to give him the cookies that I baked! Was there anything wrong with that?"

I looked at the woman who spoke.

She's pretty. The two of them were in PE uniforms. I immediately knew that they were just first-year students.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, I hurried to the cafeteria. I bought two sandwiches and juice in a can.

"Nat? Why are you still here?" Kylie suddenly asked me. I was surprised when she suddenly appeared next to me.

Fuck! I thought she was already home. I hid what I bought behind my back—the wrong move. The more Kylie noticed my actions, the more she would suspect. So, I just took it out and sighed. Her eyes narrowed looking at me.

"Why two?" She grinned. "For Sebe?" She teased. I bit my lip and nodded.

"I'll just thank him," I said. That's the truth and Kaylie knew it.

She nodded. "Okay. Will you give that to him now?"

"Yes. Now."

"Maybe he's in the office."