Chap 1 "Summer With Dad"

Natalya's POV
I woke up and got ready. I walked down to the living room and Dad was putting on his sunglasses. "Dad, where are you going?" I asked.
"You know you can call me Drew," Dad responded.
"You're my dad," I replied. "Derek Morgan is my daddy.
"Okay," Dad looked at me. "I'm about to go and do something with Uncle Jayk really quick."
"On my fifteenth birthday?" I asked.
"You can hang out with Uncle Blake till I get back," Dad nodded.
"What?" Uncle Blake asked as Dad left.
"Looks like I'm with you today," I sighed.
"What do you wanna do?" Uncle Blake asked.
"I'd rather go home," I crossed my arms and sat on the couch. "With my brother."
"You're in Los Angeles," Uncle Blake sat next to me. "The City of Angels."
"My dad has spent more time in the studio than he has with me," I responded. "I'll rather be back in Quantico and spend my birthday with the family."
"Doesn't Derek work for the FBI?" Uncle Blake asked.
"Yeah, but he always takes my birthday off. Mom, ever since she got her job back, I don't see her as often," I nodded. "She takes my birthday off as well. Including Bryant's."
"Have you figured out what you want to do in life?" Uncle Blake asked.
"Honestly?" I asked as I looked at Uncle Blake. He nodded. I sighed. "Mom and Daddy doesn't know this but I signed up for the Bureau. I signed up to be a trainee in the BAU. Hopefully I get it." I sighed. "I graduate next year and Mom is a second generation FBI agent. Daddy's a second generation but his dad was a cop in Chicago."
"You going to keep the legacy going?" Uncle Blake asked.
"I don't know if my kids will follow in my footsteps when I have kids, but this is something I want to do," I nodded. "Grandpa is a legend at the Bureau. Mom and Daddy are on their way. I wanna keep our family line going. The Bureau is all I can think about."
"What about music?" Uncle Blake asked.
"Music will always be my escape but I can never make a career our of it," I smiled. "I am going to stick to the Bureau and taking down criminals like my family."
"I am back," Dad walked in with Uncle Jayk. He was holding a light pink gift bag. "Was there something you wanted to do today?"
"Dad, you were supposed to plan something for my birthday," I replied. Dad handed me the pink bag. "You got me a gift? Wow, you should be glad Mom let me spend this summer with you."
"Why do you say it like that?" Dad asked.
"This may be my first and last summer in LA," I looked at Dad. "I will graduate high school next year and I'll be starting my career in the Bureau."
"The Bureau?" Dad asked. "You're joining the FBI?"
"Yes, and whatever you say will not change my mind," I shrugged. My phone rang and I looked at it. "Oh, look. It's my boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?!" Dad exclaimed.
"I have to take this," I nodded. I walked outside and picked up the phone. "Hey Scott."
"How's LA?" the voice asked.
"Who is this?" I asked.
"I'm the one who's got your boyfriend," he chuckled.
"Release him," I replied. "Or I will find you and I will kill you."
"You wouldn't kill me," he responded and he was right. I wouldn't risk it for the Bureau. "You have a week starting now, Natalya. I have faith you'll probably find him. You are the daughter of two FBI agents."
"I'll find ---" the guy hung up before I could finish. I called Mom. "Please pick up."
"Natalya," Mom picked up as I walked into the house. "How's LA?"
"Mom, can you listen to me for a second?" I asked as I ran to my room. "I'm ending my trip early. I'll be back tonight."
"Why?" Mom asked as I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs. "Don't you like spending time with your dad?"
"I just got a call and Scott's been taken," I stated.
"I'll get the team ready," Mom hung up.
"Okay," I sighed as I put my phone in my pocket. "Dad, can you drive me to LAX?"
"You still got a month left," Dad replied.
"Mom is expecting me back tonight," I replied. "We're going to be looking for Scott."
"I'll drive you," Uncle Black stood up. I grabbed the pink bag and put it in my suitcase. "Happy birthday, Natalya."
"Thank you," I smiled. Uncle Black drove me to LAX and I landed in Quantico at five thirty. Agent David Rossi picked me up and we went to the Bureau. We walked into the conference room. "Okay, what do we know?"
"What happened to the girl before she went to LA?" Daddy asked.
"Morgan," Mom stated. "Okay. So, Agent Scott Eastwood has been taken." A picture of him was put on the screen. "He was training with the International Behavioral Analysis Unit."
"He said he'll call when he lands with his family from the Bahamas," I explained. "I got the call but it wasn't him. It was someone who says they have him."
"Have Garcia try and trace the call," Daddy nodded.
"The call only lasted for a few seconds," I sighed.
"Do we have a Natalya Scott?" a guy asked as he picked his head in.
"That would be me," I nodded. He handed me a piece of paper and left. I looked at it. "Tick tock, the clock's ticking. Seven and a half hours later and you still have nothing. You have 160.5 hours. Good luck..."
"Anderg," Reid looked at the paper. "Does that mean anything to you?"
"It's mine and Scott's way to communicate," I sighed. I wrote anderg on the board and rearranged the letters to say danger. I looked at everyone. "He's saying to save him but to be careful because it's dangerous."
"They are more cautious than we were," Daddy replied.
"You guys were already agents," Rossi stated.
"Never mind that," Daddy stated. "Hotch was always there."
"Once daddy's little girl, always daddy's little girl," Mom smiled. "Until the girl showed her colors at the Bureau, then he knew I could take care of myself."
"Mom," I stated.
"Garcia, see if you could track his phone via GPS," Mom stated. "Once you get a location, pull up a thermal cam and send us a location."
"Am I going out in the field?" I asked.
"You're funny," Daddy smiled. He handed me a radio. "You're going to be our eyes and ears. Mostly our eyes." Everyone got on a vest and loaded their gun. "You don't have the proper training and we're not risking you out there." Grandpa walked in with my six, soon to be seven, year old brother. "Hotch."
"I'll help with being your eyes too," Grandpa replied.
"Warehouse near the airport," Garcia stated. "Coordinates have been sent."
"Pull up the thermal camera," JJ stated. Garcia did. "He's got a gun on him in the middle of the building."
"Perimeter is heavily secured," Mom pointed.
"What do you wanna do? Rossi asked.
"As soon as they see us, we'll be taking heavy fire," Mom sighed. "Those are automatic MP4's."
"Five guards," Daddy pointed. "Three in front, two in the back."
"Dad, how are you at sharp shooting?" Mom asked.
"Still good," Grandpa replied.
"We'll need you on this rooftop," Mom pointed at the screen. "Morgan, JJ, and I will take the front. Prentiss, Reid, and Rossi take the back. Garcia and Natalya, you're our eyes." Mom looked at Grandpa. "Dad is our sharp shooter."
"Let's go," I sighed. "Get him back, unharmed."