Chap 6 "Metropolis"

Oliver's POV
Natalya went back to my place with me. We waited till Friday to fly out. The doorbell rang and I opened the door. "Hey, Matt," I replied.
"Hi, Mr. Queen," Matt smiled. "Is Natalya here?"
"Yeah," I nodded. "She's just packing her suitcase."
"Oh," Matt sighed.
"Come in," I replied. He did and I closed the door. "Natalya, Matt's here."
"I'm coming," Natalya called. She walked down the stairs with her suitcase. "Hey, Matt."
"I know it's only been a couple days, but we can't seen each other since then," Matt replied. "What are we doing?"
"I don't know," Natalya replied. "I am headed to Metropolis." There was a knock on the door. She opened it. "Rossi."
"Hey, sweetheart," Rossi hugged her. "I'm going to give you a ride to the airport. Are you ready?"
"Yeah," Natalya replied. She handed Rossi her suitcase. "I have to go, Matt. I'm sorry but I can't have anything holding me back. The FBI is my life, my career. I won't let anyone stand in my way."
"Let's go," I replied.
"You're right," Natalya sighed. We all walked outside. "Goodbye, Matt." Natalya and I got into the car with Rossi. She sat in the back of the convertible and I took the passenger seat. We were driving down the alley as a short cut. A van almost cut us off. "Rossi!" He hit the brakes and honked the horn. He put the car in park. "Oh no."
"Get your head out of your ass and use your damn turn signal, you freaking moron!" Rossi yelled.
"Rossi, let's go," Natalya nodded. Rossi put the car in drive and drove us to the airport. We got out of the car. "Did my parents put you up to this?"
"Yeah," Rossi nodded. "You have a good time in Metropolis, okay?"
"I will try," Natalya smiled.
"Let's go," I sighed. We boarded the plan and went to Metropolis. When we landed, I took her straight to Watch Tower. We walked inside. "Chloe."
"Oliver," Chloe smiled. "I'm guessing this is Natalya."
"Yeah," I nodded.
"Hi," Natalya smiled.
"This is your intern for the next seven months," I replied.
"Great," Chloe smiled. "How are you with a standard computer?"
"Great," Natalya nodded. She got her laptop out of the bag. "My dad helped me with this." She played a song. We listened to the whole thing and she looked at us. I looked at her. "What?"
"That's you?" I asked.
"Yeah, it's all me. I made the music, dad wrote the lyrics, and I sang," Natalya smiled. "I produced this song."
"What program did you use?" Chloe asked.
"I actually created the program," Natalya replied. "Penelope Garcia taught me how to create a program."
"Let's see how you do work something more complex," Chloe replied.
"Oliver," Clark stated as he walked in.
"Natalya, Clark. Clark, Natalya," I sighed. "What do you need, Clark?"
"We need to gear up," Clark replied.
"I kinda hung up my equipment a while back," I replied. "I really don't want to get it out."
"Zod's back," Clark replied.
"Now that's a very good reason," I sighed. "I'll be right back." I went to a different room and changed into my Green Arrow gear. I walked back to the others. "I can't go out till dark."
"My uncle is Green Arrow?" Natalya asked.
"And this is the covert op I was telling you about," I smiled. "Clark there is Superman."
"Fifteen year old girl is getting information overload right now," Natalya stated. "Are you telling me this place is the headquarters for heroes?"
"This place is Watch Tower and I'm running it," Chloe nodded. "You'll be working with me on technology till Oliver trains you."
"Be nice," I put my hands on Natalya's shoulders from behind. "She's been sparring with me the past week and she's one hell of a figher and a cheerleader." Chloe looked at me like I was crazy. "She's my niece, Chloe. Hurt her and her parents will arrest you."
"Derek isn't her dad," Chloe replied. "He may be a fed but not her dad."
"Maybe but he's raised me since i was young," Natalya stated.
"Take cover," I stated as I looked up. I tackled Natalya to the ground and used my body as a shield. The glass from above broke and fell around us. After that ended, I got up and held Natalya up. "Are you okay?"
"Considering you covered me from most of the debris, I'm fine," Natalya nodded. "I know I'm fragile but I'm not that fragile. I can fight."
"I'm not interupting anything, am I?" a voice asked. We looked at him. "Another girlfriend, Oliver Queen?"
"Zod," I gulped. I held Natalya behind me. "She's my niece."
"You leave them alone, Zod," Clark stated.
"I will as long as the girl leaves wtih me," Zod nodded.
"You'll have to get through me first, to get to Natalya," I replied. "I will not let her go willingly."
"What if she knew that I can do everything Clark could do?" Zod asked. "I could snap you like a twig."
"Uncle Olicer," Natalya grabbed my fist. "I don't want to explain to my mom or a therapist how my uncle died in front of me. Well, telling a therapist could have me end up in a mental institute." I looked at her. "Don't do that to me."
"I' not going to let you go with him," I replied. "You are fifteen years old, Natalya. You don't know what he's capable of."
"I'll profile him like I do everybody," Natalya shrugged. I sighed and nodded. "I'll be okay."
"I won't stop till I get you back," I looked at her. I gave her a hug. "Take care of yourself." I put a tracker on her jacket. "I love you."
"I will, Uncle Oliver," Natalya sighed. "I love you too." She stepped out in font of me. "You promise to not harm them if I come with you willingly?"
"I give you my work," Zod nodded.
"Okay," Natalya walked up to him. He put his hand on her waist. "You have me now."
"I do," Zod smiled. "Hold on."
"Natalya!" I called after them as he flew off with her. "Chloe, I put a tracker on her."
"Tracking," Chloe started typing.
"She wears that jacket since cheer season started," I sighed.
"What if she takes it off?" Chloe asked.
"There's a tracker on her bracelet," I replied. "We took precautions with her." I looked at the screen as Chloe was activiating the tracker. "We can find her and kill Zod."