Chap 2 "Saving Scott"

Alee's POV
"Let's go get him," I nodded. JJ got into the backseat, I was in the passenger seat, and Morgan was driving. We put on our earpieces. "I want everyone to be extra careful." We got to the warehouse and we were taking heavy fire. Morgan stopped the car and we hid behind our car door. I took three shots and managed to take out one guard, Morgan took out another, and the third guard just dropped. "Thanks, Dad."
"Anytime," Dad stated.
"Everyone good?" Morgan asked. "JJ? Alee?"
"We're fine," JJ nodded. "Nice aim, Alee."
"Thanks," I sighed. "Let's move in."
"No one's guarding the inside," Natalya stated.
"Go," I stated. We walked inside and stopped. "Oh no."
"Guys, we got another problem," Rossi sighed.
"Now we really need eyes," Prentiss added.
"He's straight ahead of you guys," Natalya stated.
"It's a maze," I stated. I saw a camera. "Garcia, can you hack into the ---"
"Already done," Garcia stated. "Smile and wave. I even got blueprints."
"Be our eyes," Morgan stated.
"Take your left, Team A," Garcia stated. "Team B, take a right."
"Yeah," I nodded. I went first. "Garcia?"
"The end, take a right," Garcia stated. "B, will go left." I sighed. "Oh, careful, there's a ---"
I took out the guard with the butt of my gun. "I got him," I sighed.
"Let me go first," Morgan nodded. Morgan led us. We got to the room Scott was in. "Garcia, we need some eyes. Where's this unsub?"
"He just disappeared," Garcia panicked.
"We won't enter this room," JJ stated.
"I'll do it," I put my gun away. "Unless you see anything with a weapon, shoot it." I walked over to Scott. "Hey, Scott." I took off the mouth guard. "You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine," Scott nodded. I was trying to untie his feet. "Behind you."
"Huh?" I asked as I turned around. A guy was coming towards me. I stood up and punched him in the face. He stumbled back a little bit. "Give up." He came at me again. I did a spin kick and turned to look at him. He fell to the ground. "I knocked him out." I hit the button on my mic. "Natalya, we got him."
"Thank you," Natalya stated.
"No problem," I sighed. I untied Scott and handed him his phone from the unsub. "I wonder how you got grabbed."
"I was trying to call Natalya," Scott sighed as he looked at his phone.
"Let's get you back to the Bureau," Morgan nodded. We went back to the BAU's conference room. Natalya embraced Scott with a hug. She was acting it rather than feeling it. "Natalya, your mom's office in five."
"Okay," Natalya nodded.
"Come on," I sighed. Morgan and I went to my office. Morgan sat in the chair and I sat in my chair. "You noticed that too, right?"
"Yeah," Morgan sighed. "She doesn't feel a connection anymore."
"This is going to turn into another heartbreak talk," I sighed. "I remember her ex, Jake Puckerman."
"Noah Puckerman's brother," Morgan nodded. "Was that weird for you? Knowing that you were kinda a thing with Noah and then your daughter dates his brother."
"No," I replied. "Natalya knows right from wrong and wrong from right."
"How?" Morgan asked. I handed him a file and he looked at it. "She sighed up?"
"Yeah," I nodded.
"You declined it," he pointed.
"Because I want her to finish her last year of high school first," I replied. "She's the cheer captain and she's going to finish this year." Natalya walked in and Morgan closed the door. "Natalya, please sit down."
"What is it?" Natalya asked as she sat down.
"You and Scott don't seem to be on the same wavelength anymore," I looked at her.
"Mom, I don't need this to be a break up talk," Natalya stopped me. "I was the one who broke up with Scott, just awhile ago."
"Why?" Morgan asked.
"Both of my parents are FBI agents in the same unit," Natalya replied. "I don't need a boyfriend or a significant other in the international unit not knowing they'll be fine. He just got kidnapped. I was the girlfriend who was crazy enough to find him in a day." I sighed. "Mom, I don't want to be the girlfriend who worries about every single thing. You and Daddy both approved of him. He asked you if he could ask me to be his girlfriend."
"And how old is this guy?" Morgan asked.
"He's twenty three," I replied. "He's eight years older than she is."
"We let her date a twenty three year old?" Morgan asked. "I thought the guy was like twenty."
"Not the point, Morgan," I added. "Natalya, your internship form was sent to me."
"Oh no," Natalya dropped her head.
"No, don't do that," I nodded. "I'm actually impressed by your resume but I had to decline your request."
"What?" Natalya asked. "Why? Mom, I can do this."
"Not with your cheer schedule you can't, Natalya," I replied.
"I totally forgot about that," Natalya sighed. "Can you at least cut me a deal or something?"
"Or something?" Morgan asked. "Really, Natalya?"
"I tell you what," I looked at Natalya. "You win the next championship, like you have the past when you were in seventh grade."
"I skipped seventh and eighth grade," Natalya sighed.
"Like you have the past three years then," I replied. "Win it, and I'll change the request."
"You want me to win a cheer competition?" Natalya asked. "That's pretty much easy if you ask me. My squad will dominate, Mom. You know this. You know us Hornets will dominate."
"Maybe so," I nodded. "But you gotta prove it to me. Until then, my decision stands."
"Daddy," Natalya stated.
"You heard your mother," Morgan nodded. "We love you, Natalya, but you might want to think about getting your schooling done before getting a career."
"Mom was in the Bureau before her career even started," Natalya replied.
"Your mom had a hard life," Morgan stated. "You have both parents standing in front of you. A third if you ask me, but I'm here because I raised you."
"Natalya, we love you and I want you to finish school. I was pregnant with you in school," I sighed. "I don't want you to turn out like me. I don't want to raise you in the Bureau like I was. I don't want us to be the reason you join the Bureau." Natalya looked at me. "I'm serious, Natalya. If you want something bad enough, you over come the obstacles."