Chap 13 "Decision Made"

Alee's POV
"I learn new stuff about me all the time," I stated as we kept running. "You could ask your father, here."
"It's true," Morgan sighed. "She sleeps with a gun."
"Her federal weapon?" Natalya asked.
"No," I nodded. "But this one is registered to me."
"Oh, great," Natalya sighed.
"Here," I pointed at a ladder. "Natalya, I resigned from the FBI. Remember that." I got up the ladder and opened the hatch. I boosted myself onto the street. "Bryant, you're next." Morgan handed Bryant up to me. "Natalya, come on, sweetheart." Natalya climbed out. "Watch your brother." Morgan got out first and then Kevin. "We gotta find Oliver."
"Alee, turn around and put your hands up," Morgan sighed as he put his hands up.
"Why?" I asked. I turned around and Metro PD had their guns trained on us. "Great." I put my hands up. They took us to the station and put us in separate interrogation rooms. I started pacing back and forth. A guy walked in. "Great."
"I'm Detective Timland," he replied. "I'm a resigned FBI agent of the BAU. I was the chief unit."
"There's no way you're Alee Hotchner," Detective Timland nodded. "Again, I'm Detective Timland. Who are you?"
"Don't say another word," Dad walked in.
"Aaron Hotchner," Detective Timland crossed his arms. "She didn't ask for a lawyer."
"Natalya called me," Dad nodded. "This is my daughter, Alee Hotchner."
"Aaron Hotchner, she's not your daughter," Detective Timland nodded. "If she's Alee Hotchner, she could tell me one thing that happened here in DC. It was big."
"The bank robbery where JJ's family was involved," I crossed my arms. "Are we done?"
"No more talking, Alee," Strauss walked in.
"Oh, come on," I sighed as I sat back. "How many people do I need to represent me?"
"Alee Hotchner is still being paid under the FBI," Strauss handed Detective Timland my file. "With that being said, let SSA Alee Hotchner go."
"She told me she resigned," Detective Timland stated. "This says it started tomorrow."
"I gave her a few extra days," Strauss replied. "Now, let her go."
"Fine," Detective Timland sighed. He uncuffed my hand from the chair. "You're free to go."
"Thank you," I sighed. I walked out and Morgan was there. "Morgan."
"Baby girl," Morgan stated. He hugged me. "Are you okay?"
"Dad and Strauss saved me," I nodded. "Can we get out of here?"
"Mom," Natalya walked up to me with Kevin and Bryant. "Kevin and I found a house."
"Let's go and see it," I smiled. "What do you say, Morgan?"
"Yeah," Morgan nodded as he picked up Bryant. "Let's go see your sister's new house."
"We have to find Oliver, first," I sighed. "Let's start walking." We started walking. I got out my phone and called Oliver. "He needs to pick up."
"Alee," Oliver picked up. "Where did you go?"
"I was at Metro PD," I sighed. "Where are you?"
"I'm at my house," Oliver replied. "I have your SUV here if you want to come and get it."
"I'll be there soon," I replied. I hung up. "Oliver has our SUV so we're going to go and get it and then I'll let Natalya drive us to the house."
"Kevin will drive us and you'll ride passenger," Natalya smiled.
We walked to Oliver's house and walked through the front door. "Oliver?" I called out.
"This is your uncle's house?" Kevin asked. "It's a nice place."
"Well, the Queen name deserves the best," Oliver smiled as he walked up to us. "So, I'm glad you guys got here alright. Are you guys okay?"
"We're fine," I nodded. "Look, we gotta get going."
"Okay," Oliver nodded. "I'll see you later."
"Just give me a call," I replied. We got into the SUV. Kevin was driving. He drove us to Quantico and stopped out a house. We got out of the car. The sign said sold. "It's a beautiful house."

"It is," Morgan nodded

"It is," Morgan nodded. "Now, Kevin, what's you're real name?"
"Morgan," I stated.
"Alee, I had Penelope run a background check," Morgan stated. "Corporal Kevin Werth, what is your real name? Don't give us some bullshit answer."
"My name is Kevin Bakers," Kevin sighed. "I'm an actor turned Marine. I changed my name after I joined the Marines."
"Did you know about this, Natalya?" Morgan asked.
"Would you be mad if I said yes?" Natalya asked.
"Yeah," Morgan nodded.
"I knew, Daddy, but I couldn't tell you," Natalya replied. "I wanted him to tell you on his own terms. I didn't want you to find out like this."
"Why don't you guys go inside and show Bryant around?" I asked. "We'll be inside soon." Natalya, Kevin, and Bryant walked inside. "Morgan, I told you to stop poking around in Natalya's love life. Our daughter knows right from wrong. Just let her figure out her mistakes herself."
"Fine," Morgan nodded. "Okay."
"Thank you," I replied. We walked inside. "Oh my goodness. This is a beautiful house."
"Yeah," Morgan sighed. "It's definitely everything I told them I want in a house."
"Well, Morgan, at least they care about what you wanted in their lives," I looked around.
"Mom, Daddy," Natalya walked down the stairs with Kevin and Bryant. "I've made a decision."
"About what?" I asked.
"Well, you asked me if I wanted to have either Dad or Daddy in my life," Natalya replied. "I have thought about it and I found who I want to have in my life."
"Who did you choose??" I asked. A little bit of me hopes she made the right decision. We all looked at Natalya. "This suspense is killing me. Just out with it."
"Natalya and I talked about this," Kevin sighed.
"Why is he involved?" Daddy asked.
"Since I'm making him the father of the baby I'm carrying," Natalya responded. "Daddy, I want him to be a part of every decision I make."
"Morgan, let her make her decisions," I replied. "As far as I can see, I know these two have a future together."
"Kevin and I decided that we would rather have ---"
"Derek Morgan in our lives," Kevin cut Natalya off. "I know Drew has good intentions but since the lawsuit, I don't want him anywhere near our child." I smiled. "I take it that Mrs. Morgan is happy about the decision."
"I was afraid she was going to choose Drew," I sighed.
"Why would I choose someone who wasn't part of my life for the first six years?" Natalya asked. "I know Derek isn't my biological father, but he's been part of my life before I was born."
"I have a gift for you," I smiled. "I'll be right back." I went out to the SUV and got out a wrapped gift from my go-bag. I walked back inside. "I was going to give this to you on your wedding day as a family heirloom but your baby might be coming a little sooner than your wedding." I handed the gift to Natalya. "Just a little something to keep the family going."
"Okay," Natalya smiled. She unwrapped the gift. "A scrapbook." She opened this. "Who's this cute little baby boy?"
"Grandpa," I smiled. She kept looking through the pictures. "Nat?"
"Why is Grandpa's pictures in here?" she asked.
"Grandpa's dad wanted a lot of memories so he started a polaroid scrapbook," I replied.
"Who's the baby girl Grandpa and Grandpa Gibbs took pictures with?" Natalya asked. "But Grandpa Gibbs is in most of the pictures with her."
"The baby would be me," I nodded. "Grandpa wasn't home a lot and Gibbs was. My lifetime was in that scrapbook." Natalya turned to the page that held a picture of me in the hospital. Morgan was standing beside me holding a baby. "That was taken after you were born." She flipped through it and Morgan was in almost every single picture. THere was one of her in the dress she wore for  case on her sixteenth birthday. "What is it, sweetheart?"
"Morgan was there for your whole life," Kevin stated.
"Yeah," Natalya smiled. "I'm glad I made the right choice." She turned the page and it was empty." No more?"
"Just one," Morgan smiled. He took a picture with a polaroid camera. THe picture popped out and he put it on the page. "The day Natalya Scott got her own house."
"Now it's time for you to start your baby's life in the book," I smiled. "The next page is for the day of his birth."
"We know what we're naming him," Natalya smiled. "Hank Aaron Bakers. I wasn't able to meet Grandpa Hank in this lifetime, but Grandma Fran had told me he died a hero." Morgan put his arm around me. "I feel my grandpas were a huge influence in my life physically for one, and spiritually for the other."
"I'm sure Grandpa would be glad to hear his great grandson is named after him," I smiled. Morgan's phone rang and he looked at it. "Duty calls."
"Yeah," Morgan sighed. "Take me to work?"
"Yeah," I nodded. "Bryant, go wait in the car." Bryant ran outside. "Do you guys need a ride anywhere?"
"No," Kevin replied. "We're fixing to go shop for a car. It's walking distance so we'll be okay."
"Yeah, besides, the house is fully furnished already," Natalya added. "After we get a car, we'll go over to the house and I'll pack up my clothes."
"We're going to miss you being around," Morgan smiled.
"Daddy, I'll be around," Natalya smiled. "You aren't going to get rid of me that easily."
"They're always one step ahead," I looked at Morgan. "Let's get you to work. You don't wanna miss the first case where you're officially leading the team out."