Chap 24 "Exploring Gone Wrong?"

Colby's POV
Sam and I saw the two SUVs get hit by the eighteen wheeler truck. "Sam, we have to help them," I whispered.
"They're feds," Sam replied. "Is that a good idea?" We saw a girl get out of the grass to look at the wreckage. "Hey, there's a woman." She got out her cell and made a call. "I want to help."
"Dad, it was a trap," she sighed. "Barry went after Scratch alone. He's the only one fast enough to get there." She looked around. "No, we're all really banged up." She started nodding. "Okay, just hurry." She hung up. "Scratch chose the wrong team to mess with."
"Let's go help," I responded. I ran out to the road. "Hey, I heard the crash while making my way to my car. I thought I'd come over and help."
"Your name?" she asked.
"Colby Brock," I nodded.
"Natalya Scott," she replied.
A car pulled up and a guy got out. "Natalya," the guy stated.
"Dad," Natalya sighed. She ran up to him and hugged him. "The whole team is unconscious."
"Who's this guy?" her father asked.
"Just some kid who popped out of the woods," Natalya shrugged.
"I'm twenty two," I replied.
"Shut up or I'll arrest you as my first suspect in all of this," Natalya replied.
"Which car works?" her dad asked.
"Neither we ran over spikes," Natalya nodded. "We just got yours."
"I have six seats opened," her dad sighed. "You have Rossi, Alvez, Prentiss, JJ, and Reid. I have enough."
"Why did you say six?" Natalya asked.
"Your mom is on the phone with Cruz," her dad pointed at the car. "So, adding you, that takes up all six seats."
"I'll take a ride to the Bureau with Colby," Natalya nodded. We got the other five agents into her dad's SUV. "I'll meet you at the Bureau." Her dad nodded and got into the car and left. "Get your friends out of the woods and let's go."
"What?" I asked, playing dumb.
"Get your blonde hair friend out of the woods and let's go," Natalya pointed.
"Sam, let's go," I sighed. Here comes Sam, slowly coming out of the woods. "She knows."
"Yeah, I know," Natalya nodded. We got into my car and I drove us to the Bureau. "Come inside with me." We walked inside and a guy walked up to her. "Hey Barry."
"Cruz is in your office with your parents," Barry pointed.
"That doesn't seem good," Natalya sighed. "Let's go." We went into her office. "Cruz."
"Your friends?" Cruz asked.
"Yeah," Natalya nodded. "What you want to say to us, you can say in front of them."
"Close the door," Cruz sighed. Sam and I sat down on the couch. Natalya closed the door. "Natalya, I haven't received a name change."
"I haven't gotten married yet due to Scratch," Natalya replied.
"Barry Allen and Natalya Scott, you're put on suspension," Cruz sighed.
"What?" Natalya stated. "No, no, no, no. You can't put me on suspension. The Bureau is my life."
"You guys are way too close and you're taking this personally, Natalya," Cruz replied. "Your mom and dad will take your places. They know the case a lot more than you."
"Because of this change, your brother is going to live with Uncle Oliver and you're going to live with your dad in California," her mom replied.
"No, I can't live with Drew," Natalya replied.
"Mrs. Morgan, you know we can't live with Drew," Barry replied. "We had a falling out and it wasn't good."
"You can stay with us," I replied.
"I am going to go back to Central City," Barry nodded. "After we get married, of course."
"I can stay with them," Natalya pointed at Sam and I. "After marriage."
"I can live with that," her dad nodded. "Alee?"
"Derek Morgan," Alee crossed her arms.
"Dad's in trouble," Derek replied.
"I can live with the suspension," Natalya sighed. She walked to the other side of the desk. She took her name plate off the desk and put her mom's on there. "I guess I was right to not throw this out."
"Yeah, because your dad is not running the team," Alee nodded.
"You guys get home safely," Derek replied.
"Yeah," Natalya nodded. "Let's go, Sam and Colby." The four of us walked outside. "You can share a room at my place."
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes, really," Natalya sighed as we walked to our cars. "Just follow us."
"You got it," I smiled. Sam and I got into my car and I started following them. "At least she didn't arrest us."
"You are crazy," Sam replied. "Oh, my God. Guys, I had to turn the camera off because we were in the FBI building, but we are now in Colby's car and following the FBI lady to her house." Sam put the camera on me. "Have anything to add, Colby?"
"Her name is Natalya Scott and her biological dad's name is Drew," I stated. "Do you think her dad is Drew Ryan Scott?"
"I don't know but I'm thinking the same thing," Sam shrugged. We pulled into a driveway. "We just got to her house and it's huge."
"Let's go," I nodded. We got out of the car. "Oh, my God. THis is huge. It's bigger than ours."
An Audi R8 pulled up behind us. The CEO billionaire, Oliver Queen, got out with a young boy. "Uncle Oliver," Natalya stated. "This is a surprise at five in the morning."
"Here," Oliver handed her an envelope. She opened it and took a look. "You guys don't deserve what happened at your ceremony yesterday."
"What's up?" Barry asked.
"He got us a marriage certificate," Natalya smiled. "We're officially married, thanks to Uncle Oliver."
"Your next ceremony, on me," Oliver nodded. "Now, I need to borrow your husband. Could you watch your brother?"
"Yeah," Natalya replied. Barry and Oliver left. "Let's go." We walked inside. "Make yourself at home, Bryant."
"I'm going to sleep," Bryant sighed. "Uncle Oliver woke me up for no reason."
"You know where your room is," Natalya smiled. He walked up the stairs. "My little brother, guys."
"Natalya," said a girl walking down the stairs. "It's five in the morning."
"Yes, and I'm exhausted, Iris," Natalya sighed. "This is Sam and Colby."
"Hank is walking up in three hours," Iris replied. "He's been asking for his mom."
"Well, his mom and dad has been suspended from the FBI," Natalya replied. "You don't have to worry about it for awhile."
"Why were you guys suspended?" Iris asked.
"Section Chief Cruz said we're too close and we don't have as much intel on the case like my parents," Natalya nodded. "My parents wanted to stay out of the FBI after my dad was abducted. Now they're back in the FBI, I'm taking care of my brother because Uncle Oliver needed Barry for something." Iris looked at Natalya. "I'm so lost with all of this."
"You're somebody's mom?" I asked.
"My six year old son, Hank, is upstairs," Natalya pointed. "Anyways, your room is upstairs, third door on the left. Bathroom is across the hall."
"Alright," I nodded. "Let's go, Sam." Sam and I went to our room and I closed the door. "She's a mom?"
"I got that all on camera," Sam replied.
"She's got a six year old son," I stated. "This is interesting."
"Cisco will get us to Central City tomorrow," I heard Natalya's voice. "I'm not missing my second wedding, since my first one was basically called off because of some case."
"We shouldn't have that problem anymore," Iris replied.
"Yeah," Natalya sighed.
There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked.
"Natalya," she stated. I opened the door. "I want the two of you to not cause trouble, if I invite you."
"You got it," I nodded.
"You're both invited to my wedding in about five hours," Natalya sighed. "It's in Central City so you might wanna book a flight. I'll see you guys there."
"You will," I replied. She nodded and left. I closed the door. "We're going to a wedding, bro."
"Great," Sam stated. "We don't have a suit."
"We can buy one," I nodded. "Let's find a way to their wedding."