Chapter 6:When Its Your First Day But...

Chapter 6: When Its Only Your First Day But You Feel Asif Its Your Last.

I went to get Mr Blakes clothes as he dried himself off with a towel.

I picked out some boxers and a black vest; I didn't know if he slept topless or not so I got it in case.

I knocked on the bathroom door and went in to see his hips wrapped in a dark blue towel.

My phone was in his hand.

"Your father called"He spoke shortly and... harshly.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Thanks for telling me" I smiled out as I took the phone from him.

He didn't speak but walked out the bathroom.

Have I done something wrong?It suddenly felt asif he was cold towards me. Asif he didn't like me.

"I didn't know If you slept topless so I got you a vest" I mumbled out.

"Ok"

Is he joking?

What changed in the space of ten minutes?!

"What is the matter with you?"

He chuckled dryly.

"Okay let me ask again... what the fuck is a matter with you?!"

He turned his back to me and ran a frustrated hand through his wet hair.

"Everything! I knew I shouldn't have liked you so quickly, it's my bloody fault for thinking you were genuine!" He shouted angrily. His jaw clenched.

I froze in shock. Sorry what?

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Now get out... you can guard my door"

My jaw dropped.

I chucked his clothes at him and he crossed his arms over his bare chest.

"Okay but first you listen to me Mr Blake.."my voice became serious and low as I approached him. Stopping when I was about 10cm from his face.

"I don't know what happened but how I'm behaving, this is me. I'm not acting and don't you dare speak to me like that again. I am a human being that deserves respect" I spoke sternly.

His beautiful eyes stared into mine intently.

"Sure...now go"

It hurt my heart as I saw pain in his eyes and I didn't know why it was there. But how he spoke to me... that hurt too. Frankly I didn't even care if he fired me because I don't want to cater to a handsome asshole.

The only thing that could've occurred was that phone call. It was time to call my father back.

I stopped frowning and put on a professional face.

"I'm sorry that I behaved inappropriately. It won't happen again. Good night Sir"

I then walked out. Hoping he would stop me.

But he didn't.

------------------450 words---------------

Hi Hunnies! How are you all? I just wanted to say Thankyou if you are reading this! You all mean so much to me and I wish I could show you how grateful I am for having amazing people supporting me😊

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter and if you liked it please Vote, Comment, Share and Fan!😘

Stay smiling you're beautiful💜❤️💛💚💙💖

Also...STAY CUTE ANGELS!😇🦋🌸

STAY CUTE ANGELS!😇🦋🌸