Chapter 8: Have You Ever...

Chapter 8: Have You Ever Realised How A Day Can Start Terribly Then Ends Perfectly... I Think The Future Is On Drugs. No? Just Me Then. Kidding. Don't Do Drugs Kids.

"Do you like what you see?"He whispered and I gasped as I realised how close he was to me.

"My eyes are closed" I muttered and he chuckled sweetly.

"I know"

His minty breath hovered my face.

I stumbled on what to say as my body turned hot. Why is he still standing there?

"I'll go guard the door"I quickly muttered and turned around.

He grabbed my arm and spun me around into him. He's naked.

He's naked.

Oh my god. He is naked.

My eyes were squinted closed so tightly I was scared I would open them.

"I wanted to talk to you before you go. I'm changing your shift"He whispered. I couldn't help but concentrate on his hand that was still on my arm. "Also; open your eyes"

I slowly squinted my eyes open and thanked god I couldn't see anything but his chest.

"Wait. Why are you changing my shift?" I asked finally realising what he said.

"Because I want to"He said and backed away from me a little.

"So you don't start until 9, go back and rest"He muttered sternly.

Then he reached his arm behind me and grabbed some of his boxers and a shirt, putting them on.

I smiled. "Thank you"

"It's fine now go" He coldly spoke and my smile dropped.

"I need to tell you about that phone call" I seriously said.

He rolled his eyes. "I don't care Luna"

No. He has to hear me out.

"You need to-" I started when he harshly cut me off.

"Are you the boss now?"

He was about to turn around when I grabbed his wrist.

"No you don't get to do this..." he faced me with a blank expression.

"I didn't say any of that, I may have mentioned having a baby sitting job once before I even knew you. I would never say your incapable or have taken that other job"

He just paused. He seemed unfazed.

"I couldn't care less if you took that job or not... "

Wow. Now I was getting angry.

"Fine. If you don't care and you clearly don't want me around I'll just leave"

Please stop me. Why did I have to be so melodramatic? Now I can't go back in time and stop myself saying that!

"Ok"he mumbled out and my throat tightened. "But you'll have to wait till I hire another bodyguard"

I nodded. Hurt mostly, I went back upstairs.

"I'll tell you when you can pack your things" He shouted and I didn't reply. I didn't want to speak to him anymore.