Chapter 24: Drunk Blair Is Dumb Blair

Chapter 24: Drunk Blair Is Dumb Blair, But In Love Isn't All Fair?

Okay missed a step. Whoops. I started laughing out loud.

"Naughty step, where have you gone?" I slurred out as I tripped down the stairs. "Owch potato". Potato. What a funny word. I laughed.

"Pot- ate- toe.... POT-ATE-TOE" am I saying it properly? Giggling I wandered down the hall to my room.

I knocked on my room door. Well Dean and my room. He probably wasn't in there because he's so in love with Diana. His stupid hands all over her stupid gorgeous body.

I huffed. "Hello potato you in there?!—- BELOOOOOOOOO, je m'appelle Luna j'adore le poisson— knockety knock knock"

I opened the door and wobbled inside. No ones here!

"I feel so hot..." I started to grow uncomfortable in my clothes.

"Lun-?"

"AHH" I screamed and laughed. Realising Dean came out of the bathroom. So there was someone in here. "Why didn't you answer potato?" I mumbled under my breath in curiosity.

He walked towards me. He was topless. Sexy.

"Your drunk" he spoke shocked. Some amusement in his eyes.

"Yes potato"

"But you don't drink— Luna why did you—" he said in concern as he put his hand on my cheek.

"Mmmm" I moaned, cutting him off as I put one of his fingers in my mouth. As he looked as shocked and red as ever, I sucked on his finger while the rest were still on my cheek.

"Luna-" he said huskily but then coughed, "Luna let's get you to bed okay, and when your sober you can tell me why you did this to yourself" he took his finger out of my mouth and dragged me to the bed as he said that.

"You can get me to bed alright..." I smiled out as I lay there. Pulling him on top of me. I wanted to feel his chest on me. That reminds me...

"I'm so hot baby... take off my clothes... please" I put his hand beneath the bottom of my top to pull it up.

He let out a shakey breath. "Luna... fuck. I can't believe you're doing this to me.... fuck" he whispered.

Suddenly he pulled his hand away and started to walk away. "Luna you're drunk. I'm not taking off your clothes"

At this I jumped up. "Okay. I have two hands- well do I?" I looked down at my arms "one, two" then I looked back up "yes so I can take them off myself" with this I swiftly pulled my top over my head and started unbuttoning my trousers. I guess I'm a dumb drunk.

With this Dean turned around in defiance. As if he could see. "Luna— stop stop, go back to bed, stop undressing"

I continued and my trousers slid down my legs. I then threw them across the room. "Ah, that's better" I sighed out in relief and walked up to him. I ran my hand down his chest, my breath trembling at the feel of his skin so close to mine. "Touch me" I said, whispered it against his ear, letting my teeth graze it until I felt his hands grip and tighten around my waist.

I let out a quiet moan. Fire ran through my body.

I wanted his mouth on me. His hands over my body. My hands in his hair.

"Fuck" he huskily whispered.

"Oh I said that out loud didn't I potato?" I had told him I wanted his mouth on me. His hands on my body. That's great.

"Potato... that's cute" he smiled out, one of his hands brushing the hair out of my face.

"Not as cute as you" I whispered out.

His hands then slowly and gently ran down my body. Teasingly. My body was arching into him. My breath quickening. His hands then cupped my ass as he pushed me up so my legs were wrapped around his bare chest.

My breasts were pressed against his upper chest and my lower half was pressed against him. This made him breathless. As it did, I.

"Dean" I moaned at the feel of his hands on my ass. He squeezed as I did so which made me moan louder. I put my hands in his hair as he walked with me on him and he groaned in ecstasy as I started kissing his neck.

He then carried me to the bed. Yes potato yes. "Mmmm" he groaned out, his head falling back as I placed kisses in his body. I was hungry for him. His body was perfectly moulded against mine.

He put me down carefully and kissed my forehead. He then unwrapped my legs from his chest and put the quilt over my half naked body.

What?

"Go to sleep beautiful" he whispered huskily and sweetly and I pouted. It's like 1pm I'm not tired.

He seemed to try and pull away but he couldn't. He sighed a little and muttered something under his breath along the lines of "this is torture."

Pain swept through me. What am I doing?! What's wrong with me? Did I just— oh my god. Potato has a girlfriend too—

I put both my hands on his face and brought it close to mine. I tried not to slur. "I'm so sorry Potato"

He smiled sadly. "It's okay baby... it's always going to be okay..." he looked away with my hands still on him.

I felt my eyes closing.

"Potato... look at me I have to tell you something" I whispered.

My eyes became heavy with drunken sleepiness.

"Yes Luna..." he felt me beginning to doze off.

"Potato... I love you... I love you so much and you don't even know...." I whispered sadly. "shhhhhhhhhh" I pressed my finger to his lip suddenly, my eyes closed. "Don't tell Dean... I have to- I have to protect him"