Chapter 9:He Looks Asif He Tastes Like Cake...

Chapter 9: He Looks Asif He Tastes Like Cake, His Face Looks Like A Golden Bake, Any Body Would Kill For A Date. What's His Name... It's Mr-

Eventually; I had overheard Mr Blake phone call while i was guarding his door. He had found a new bodyguard; but he hadn't told me so I had just left. Leaving him a note of course. I tried to tell him but he wouldn't let me speak. Asif he knew.

It just wasn't meant to be. It was a weird relationship. I found it hard to filter myself like I have with other clients. It was just a weird job.

Plus, he didn't need me so it was useless staying.

Right now, I was looking for a new client when I got a phone call. It was the next day, about the time Dean wakes up so he must've noticed my absence. I wonder if he'll contact m-

"Luna, bodyguard recruitment agency; how may I help you?" I spoke professionally.

"You forgot one of your bags in my room. If you don't want it to be burned; pick it up before lunch" A stern. Annoyed and angry Mr Blake spoke and then hung up.

What the heck?

I held the phone to my ear for another minute before it sunk it.

Shit. Why would he do that-

He's angry I just left.

He wanted me to go!

I have 5 minutes to get out of this house and make it in time to get there. Since it takes me like 6 hours to get there. Joy.

Debating on if I should let it burn, I realised I should,at least, say bye to his face.

After my long car journey I finally got out and stretched my legs. In the rain.

While I was walking up to the door, the postman approached me. He had a crooked almost forced smile and mischievous slanted eyes. He seemed asif he was in his 30s. Observing him discreetly, due to his slight awkward posture and look I took the envelope he handed me along with other letters.

"That's for saving me the walk" he spoke and winked; walking off.

Odd.

I could've been anyone and he's handed me Mr Blakes mail.

Anyway. I was welcomed inside quickly and thankfully (I didn't want the letters to get drenched) by Martin. He was grinning and blushing. Why?

I hugged him, since I wasn't working there anymore, I wanted to say bye to him too.

"Can't believe you just did that?"he said as I pulled away. In happiness.

I laughed "its a goodbye" I mumbled since I left everyone randomly.

His smile dropped.

"Why?"

"We just didn't get along. Plus he found someone else"

I placed all the letters on the little table where letters were placed for Dean and saw Martin blush again.

At this point I was feeling insecure. What was wrong?

Martin got that I was getting annoyed. "Well I wasn't going to tell you this, for my own benefit really but- erm- you realise it was raining right?"he spoke sheepishly and I cocked my eyebrow.

"Yes" I replied shortly trying to get his point.

His eyes roamed down my neck towards my breasts and stomach and I followed his sight.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself.

My blouse had stuck to me. Plus it had turned see-through due to it being wet. So yes. Martin was eyeing me like I was chocolate.