Chapter 21: Sometimes You Really Do Faint At Crucial Moments

"Baby wake up..." I woke up to see Deans face.

Oh my god.

"Hi!"I squealed happily and he put his hands over mine as they were strapped to the chair.

"I need to tell you something" he muttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows in wonder.

"What's the matter?" Then I realised... he was only in his boxers. What?

He looked so hot.

"I love you" he stated and pressed his lips against mine.

I pulled away instantly. What is happening?

He looked like he was in pain.

"Dean— I"

He shook his head in pain and disbelief. And walked away because I had rejected him. What?

"Bye Luna..." he muttered and he left me.

"Fuck sake" someone said. Who said that?

"Fuck sake wake up!" My eyes shot open. What the fuck? What the hell?

The guy that I shot in the foot was screaming in my face.

"Jesus christ" I breathed out. What was that dream? Why did it terrify me?

"Finally... come on it's time for the exchange"
Wow I slept for that long? I was starving. But today he said there was no time for that and that Dean was on his way.

He splashed water into my face to wake me up even more and I smiled. Not because of what he did but because I knew today was the day I would go back to Dean. Exchange or not.

I thought they would push me into a truck or something but they did something I didn't expect. They shoved me into a room. One much like a small vault with a single bed and a heavy duty door I could not escape from. There were no windows or vents.

I did not expect this.

"What are you doing?"I asked confused and he smirked.

"What? Did you actually think we would give you back or that the day we kidnapped you we would tell you our plan? No. When he comes to meet us with the money, we are gonna take it and kill him. Now that was our plan. That was what the higher told us to do. Make it seem like a robbery gone wrong... break into his house, steal everything, place his body there and keep you trapped here... make you into our slave..." he stopped and pushed me onto the bed. I couldn't do anything to stop it. My arms and legs were tied. They even had my thighs tied.

Now I grew scared.

"After Deans gone we have no reason to stop ourselves from touching you" he whispered started unbuttoning my blouse.

My eyes widened.

"Stop..." I cleared my throat "STOP!" I screamed and he smiled. Looking at me with my shirt unbuttoned and his hands cupped my breasts. I felt disgusted, uneasy, uncomfortable, sick.

He licked his lips "That's better... see you soon" he smiled. A smile which made me fear my life.

He left and I refused to give up.

I hope Deans plan was better than what I expected...

It took me a while to get off of the bed being tied up and all, my blood circulation for the past four days was not good. 

I lacked energy to move.

Got to warn Dean about this, but how?

I was alone in this warehouse. I knew everyone had left seeming there was no possible way to get out of this room especially being so tied up. So I did the only thing I could do, I banged my head against the door so that when Dean came to the warehouse he knew I was in there.

I had been doing this for about 20 minutes when I heard frantic footsteps outside the door.

"Luna! Baby you here?!" His worried voice shouted and I sighed in relief.

"Dean! I'm in here! Follow the banging!" I shouted and in a short few moments he had opened the door. He stood in the doorway, bruises on his face, blood dropping down his mouth, messy hair, his shirt torn.

"Luna"
"Dean" we both whispered in contentment and I ran into his arms.

He put his head in my neck. "I missed you so much..." he whispered sweetly into my ear.

I smiled into his chest. "I missed you too..."

As he wrapped his arms around me tighter, he pulled away.

His eyes started to water.

"They've starved you"he gritted his teeth as he said that, his fists clenched. "You're tied up so tightly too... I'm so sorry, this happened to you because of me"

I would've put my hand on his face if I wasn't tied up but instead resulted to put my forehead against his.

"It's not your fault... I would do it again for you in a heartbeat. I'll be fine after a week of big meals" I smiled out and he held my face and placed small kisses on my cheek. He quickly escalated down my neck, asif he was hungry for me, thirsty for my touch.

My head fell back in joy, bliss and comfort.

"Mmmm" I moaned out and his hands ran down my chest. He stopped.

"Why is your blouse open? Did they touch you? Did they hurt you?!" His eyes clouded over in rage and pain and he felt my open blouse seams and my cold skin because of it.

I had to interrupt him quickly or I was worried he would murder them.

"No... I'm fine... he only did that to scare me... it's okay, I'm okay" I breathed out lovingly and he shakily sighed.

"Luna I... I really lo-"

"Dean...cut... ropes... me... fainting" I managed to mutter.

The tiredness pulling me into the darkness.

————————-977 words——————————