Chapter 12: Action

Chapter 12:Action

"Morning" he said as I entered the kitchen to get some tea. He was sipping some coffee. He was already dressed in a plain shirt and some trousers. Unusually smart.Hmm.

"Ooo is someone dressed for some action?" I spoke wriggling my eyebrows asif i was a child and then was glad he couldn't see how I looked doing it.

He started choking on his coffee.

Oh boy.

I went over to him and started patting him on the back. Does that even help?

"Are you okay Mr Blake?"I said holding in my laugh.

"Luna why would you even-" he was smiling until the doorbell rang.

To be honest, I was excited to meet his girlfriend because this house needed more women in it.

Dean put his coffee on the counter and tried straightening his shirt out. He did not need to worry though because he was sexy as hell. Honestly speaking.

I decided to help him though and went to undo some of his buttons on his shirt so he didn't look so uptight. This guy needs some action. Just to be clear:Not with me.

As I undid his first button his eyes stared at me. He just has to make this hard for me doesn't he?

"I'm not undressing you" I laughed out "you look like an assistant in an office job, I'm making you look like the boss"

He smiled a little but refrained himself from saying something.

"Also, your hair looks nice but if you want to have sex you need to mess it up" I said, not realising how close our faces were until now.

"You only sleep with guys with messy hair?"Blake spoke and I raised my brow. Well I raised both brows.

"No. What? Oh— no no, but you look sexier with messy hair— well actually either way you look—" I cut myself off before I blurted out too much.

Fuck.

Doesn't matter.

He chuckled and placed his hands on my hips. The odd thing was I don't even think he realised that I shouldn't have said that.

When he didn't move I decided to ruffle up his hair for him. Quickly running my hands through his soft locks as the sound of heels approached the kitchen.

I huffed in satisfaction and quickly whispered "good luck" then stepped away and made my tea as she entered.

"Dean!"she happily squealed and I smiled.

I turned around with my tea and saw her. Of course she was beautiful but there was something about her, something I couldn't pin point which made me cautious of her. Was it her green eyes that glinted in mischief or her elegant yet practiced manner of walking?

She hugged Dean and whispered something in his ear. Something which made me smile "you look sexy as fuck" I agree. I am taking the praise for that.

He chuckled and he glanced at me.

After a while of them two talking about lost time I suppose, she finally approached me as I was guarding his room that they were about to go in.

"Hi, I'm Diana! It's lovely to meet you,Dean has been telling me so much about you!" I smiled and shook her extended hand.

"I'm Luna, it's great to meet you too, Dean has also told me so much about you, he just wouldn't stop!" The last part, I lied, to give him some brownie points.