Chapter 25: Say Fuck Again

Warning: I would like to warn anyone under 18 not to read this chapter as there are explicit moments! But none of you should be under 18 and this book is for mature audiences!❤️

This is why I don't drink. My head was pounding ferociously against the fabric of my skull.

I squinted my eyes open and it was dark. I glanced at the clock near my beside and it read 11pm. I've been asleep for the whole day. Are you kidding me?

Then I realised. Someone's arm was around my bare stomach. My bare leg was intertwined with someone else's. I can't believe I slept in my bra and underwear.

"Dean" I mumbled under my breath and turned to face him. His sleeping face 2cm from mine. I smiled.

Then it hit me... I... sucked his fingers.... I.... called him potato... I told him I loved him. At the last remembrance I gasped out loud.

Dean stirred a little and as-if a mother,desperately trying to get her baby to sleep again, I patted him until he stopped stirring.

I sat up at the edge of the bed after I knew he was asleep and ran my hands over my face. I can't believe I let him know how I feel. Also, I'm so thirsty.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. Then I opened the fridge for some food.

I moaned. His hand on my ass. "Oh god" I whispered, heat coursing through my body.

"You hungry baby?" He whispered in my ear and I sucked in a breath. When he could see my body struggling so close to his he decided it was a good idea to press himself against me. My right hand tightened around the fridge door.

I turned around against him and I couldn't help it. The sudden urge to say it. The way he was making me feel. "I love you" I said.

He let in a breath with the widest smile I had ever seen. My heart was beating so quickly against his. For so long I got him to believe I didn't. To move on. Then I had to ruin it by telling him. He must hate me. I would hate me too.

"Say it again" he whispered. His hands wrapping tightly around my hips.

I chuckled. Fireworks exploding inside me. I placed one hand on each of his cheeks.

"I love you" I smiled out.

He grinned wider than before and pushed my legs up so they wrapped around his chest.

"Again, again, again"

"I love you, I love you, I love you" I laughed out as he spun me around in joy. I kissed his nose once he set me down on the counter.

He put his forehead against mine "I love you too"

"Now... may I finally kiss you?" He added. His breath combined with mine.

"You still have a girlfriend..."

"Yes...you"

"Huh?"

"Luna, I broke up with her after this morning"

I gasped in shock. "You did... for me?" I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"I didn't know what love felt like until I met you... that's how I knew I didn't love Diana. Because what I felt like with you was... completely different and... intense and... Blair I really want to kiss you"

I smiled "Kiss me..."

His lips instantly connected with mine and I almost moaned at the touch of his soft lips moving against mine. Our lips felt perfect together. His hands around my hips then lifted me from the counter as he then pushed me against a wall. I gasped slightly at the feel of my back against it, my legs tightening around his chest. My body pressing harder against his.