Chapter 18: Next Time, I'll Wear A Bra.

It was time to go to bed now and I had gotten changed into a silk night gown dress. It was super comfy and taking my bra off after a long day felt great. I held in my sigh of relief when I took it off so Dean wouldn't question me.

He was already lying in bed after I had showered him and was facing the ceiling.

"You okay?" I said walking towards his bed. Suddenly I tripped of one of his shoes and fell on top of him. Typical. Oh fuck.

I huffed as I said sorry and tried getting up. "Well I am now"'he smiled out. I started to laugh.

"Wait" he said and I paused, my legs either side or him in a straddling position and my hair flipped to one side as I waited for his response.

When he didn't say anything I said "yes?" Smiling because he was.

He put his hands on my hips. My body grew warm; the thin fabric of the silk was not enough to take away the feel of his hands on my skin.

I gasped a little and closed my eyes briefly.

"I had fun today, thank you" he whispered huskily.

I smiled widely. "Me too"

He cleared his throat then suddenly moved, I accidentally moaned a little as his lower half briefly rubbed against mine. Fuck. I hope he didn't hear that. But I knew he did... because he made me collapse on top of him. My body fully pressed against his.

I could feel his heartbeat fasten, his body grew hot like mine as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I knew he could feel me, my breasts against his bare chest. My nipples through my silk dress pressed up against him.My breathing fastened.

I lifted my face up by placing my arms either side of him.

"Okay well goodnight Dean" I quickly spoke breathlessly. Getting up and walking towards my bed.

"Fuck" he mumbled to himself. His voice did things to my body I could not control.

I took some breathes to get my breathing back to normal. Never again.

He got up from his bed and grabbed one of his pillows. I'm so confused. He placed the pillow in-front of his boxers. Is he ha-

"Okay I'm going to have sex" he said casually.

What?

I held in my laughter. "Okay me too"

Wait why did I say me too? He paused as he was about to exit through the door.

"What?"

"I didn't mea-"

He closed the door and sat next to me on the bed. The pillow on his lap.

The light was on his face and he looked perfect. The first gold specks in his eyes twinkling.

He cleared his throat before speaking.. "Luna-I-erm- I don't want you sleeping with the staff" he said bluntly and I held in my laughter.

I decided to play along.

"Why can you go and have sex with Diana but I can't with one of the security guards?That's unfair Dean" I spoke in fake annoyance.

His eyes widened.

"Because I said so..I'm your boss remember"He said sternly.

"So?" I retorted. Dean then looked away from me completely. "Hey" I said and he ignored me. Unbelievable.

I kept poking him and whispering in his ear that I'm sitting right next to him and he ignored me. Childish.

It was a stupid move. Why did I do this? I, in annoyance; chucked his pillow off of his lap and sat on him... my legs either side of his lap. He finally looked at me, his eyes were clouded over in an emotion I did not identify.