Chapter 14: The Thing About Clothes...

Chapter 14: The Thing About Clothes Is That It Can Completely Transform How You Look At Yourself. So, Why Shouldn't We Feel The Same Confidence In Our Birthday Suit?

I was planning on just wearing the clothes I was wearing now however, Martin gave me a box in which he said Mr Blake had 'ordered' me to wear what's in it tonight to fit in more.

What if I didn't want to fit in?

I guess it was nice of him to get me something to wear since he probably knew I didn't bring any dresses with me.

I finally opened the box since I had about forty five minutes till my break was over and the party started.

"Oh my god" it was beautiful. It was a long red dress, with full sleeves and a deep V cut neck. Which I instantly worried about. Don't want my boobs popping out.

I put it on and it was beautiful. I could not get over the fact that for once in my life I felt this beautiful due to a piece of clothing. I had paired it with black strap heels and attached the guns and stuff on my legs and it was hidden perfectly. I think Dean did this deliberately and I loved him for it.

I had to use some tape on the boobs (inspired by Kim Kardashian) to make sure if something were to happen and I had to fly kick someone that my boobs wouldn't flash anyone.

In the end I had a low bun with some pieces out to frame my face, and had put on some eyeliner and some lashes.

Why was I suddenly nervous? I am a bodyguard it's fine.

I finally went down to find Dean and do my job and saw him in the kitchen with Diana.

I went in and smiled at both of them.

"Luna! Fuck! You look amazing" She squealed and I smiled back a "Thankyou"

"I need to go freshen up, I don't want to look like trash next to you" she said-

"Stop it you look beautiful" I said truthfully and she waved me off,walking out.

Dean was staring at me. As if he could see me.

"Thankyou for the dress, it's beautiful" I spoke and he smiled.

"I'm glad you like it, I just wish I could see you in it" he didn't let it show but I could see how he felt disadvantaged due to his blindness.

I huffed, "come on" I said and grabbed his hand, taking him into his art room.

He looked cute confused... not like that!

"You can see me, I give my consent" I smiled out and it took him a while to figure out what I said, he started chuckling.

"Why how kind" he smiled out.

There was a lot of smiling.

He put his hands on my face at first and then he ran his hand over my hair, down my neck, tracing the fabric, down the V of the nec-

I gasped slightly at how he was running his fingers along my chest and making my breath hitch in my throat.

He then felt the rest of the dress and ran his hands down the sides of my body to imagine how it fit me and how I looked.

"Fuck" I thought he mumbled under his breath.

I hated how I was sweating.

"Now you know how I look, now shall we return to the party I think the guests have started to arrive now"

He just stood there and ran his hand through his hair. "This is going to sound stupid Luna- but erm- could you change first?"

Sorry? What?

"Why?"

He stared into my eyes.

"I just- there are going to be a lot of guys here tonight— I feel that—"
He stuttered out. Does he think I couldn't beat up guys because I'm wearing this dress?

"Stop" I said and put my hands on his shoulders. "Dean, you gave me this dress; a lot of tape and effort went into putting on this dress and I've already strapped on my gear under this dress... so I can't change... unless you want to take it off yourself I'm not taking it off" I spoke clearly.

Wait. The last bit. It sounded wrong. Crap.

He chuckled. "Okay. Sorry- they just cut the neck too low for my liking"

"You don't like it?"

"No I do, you're beautiful but I mean- guys are— oh forget it"

I started laughing.

"Come on now let's go"

"I wish I could r—"

————————763 words—————

Huns! Hi! I hope you are great. Quick question: what do you think was the end of that sentence "I wish I could r—" I would love to know what you think and I'll let you know who was right in the next chapter.

Thank you so much for reading. If you enjoyed this chapter please like, comment and share!

Love you, stay cute angels❤️