Alec ~ Killer

*lol this is basically becoming an Alec imagine book but sorry I'm an Alec girl

Also, I'm going to do this in like a two way thing, meaning I'll do one version of the story where Alec's the killer and another one where you are. the story will be identical, just the pronouns and point of views will be switched and small parts of each story will be different due to different point of views but for the most part it will be the same*

ALEC as the KILLER

You had just come back to your room from an intense training session, your hair disheveled and sweaty and all you wanted was a shower. You walked towards your bathroom, moving to take off your shirt when a small whimper came from your bathroom. You froze. Who could possibly be in there?

You slowly proceeded towards the door, noting that it was slightly open and that there were drops of blood on the floor. You steadied yourself, taking in a breath before turning the door knob and entering your bathroom, not knowing who or what was on the other side of the door.

"Alec?" you whispered, he was curled up in a ball with his head between his legs in the bath tub ...and he was crying. For you, this was a strange sight. You had never seen him like this, so weak, so scared and so broken. You were used to the strong, pessimistic, bossy and beautiful Alec that was your best friend.

You stared at him, unsure of what exactly to do. That's when you saw his right arm...it was covered to the elbow in rich, red blood

"Oh my god, Alec!" you rushed to him, bending down to his height, "Are you okay?!"

No response. Alec continued to whimper. It was like he was entranced, still stuck in a state of shock.

"Alec" you whispered, laying your hand upon his cheek. He flinched back from your touch slightly and you sighed, gently pulling his head up from in between his legs. He looked so beaten, so broken, tears were streaming down his cheeks, landing with soft plops on the bottom of the bath tub and you could see the pure anguish in his eyes

Your heart broke for him, you hated the sight of him like this, in so much misery and pain. Even though you had never seen it before, you never wanted to see it again. You climbed into the bath tub along side him, fastening your hand in his unbloodied one as you used your other hand to stroke along his cheek

"It's okay, you're okay" you hushed him. He sobbed even more and laid his head in your lap, continuing to cry. It was a tight squish in the small bath tub but you didn't care. All you cared about was your friend and his pain and how to stop it from crushing him so entirely.

"It's not okay" he sobbed, cringing further into your legs

"Why? Alec, what happened to you?" you asked, softly moving your hands through his matted hair in an effort to comfort him. It was laced with blood. He always combed his hands through his hair when he was stressed or anxious. Clearly, this was no different, but you ignored the trivial marks of dried blood transferring from his hair to your skin.

"I killed her" Alec weeped, encouraging the tears to flow faster and harder from his eyes. You gasped, shocked, the Alec you knew could never kill anyone...well, not anyone that he would cry over anyways.

"Who? Alec, who did you kill?" you questioned softly, continuing to move your hands through his hair

"J-Jocelyn" he gasped. You took a sharp inhale of breath, and Alec tensed, preparing himself for when you would bolt up and out of the room to get away from him. He was a murderer, a killer and you were right to feel that way. But you didn't. You stayed, not allowing yourself to be scared away before he explained. You knew Alec, you loved Alec. There was no way he killed Jocelyn for no reason. There was an explanation.