Multiple {Preference} ~ When You're/They're Sick

Look at Matt.

Look at him.

What. A. Piece. Of. Art.

Consider me JEALOUS AF of all the people who get to meet him at all those different conventions this summer. Australia SUCKS.

***********

Jace - When Jace is sick he turns into the biggest baby and you pretty much end up pampering the shit out of him...so much so that most of the time he's 'sick' for a lot longer then he should be.

When you're sick, Jace does as much as he can to make you comfortable without getting sick himself. Though he won't kiss you or cuddle with you, he'll sit with you and make you soup and watch movies with you.

Magnus - Magnus doesn't get sick considering he's an immortal warlock but when you're sick he concocts all sorts of potions and remedies for your sickness so that, within the day, you're back to your normal self again.

Simon - Again, being a vampire means Simon doesn't sick either but when you get sick, he forces you to cancel all your missions and informs the Head of Institute (who is also your brother, so you get let off anyhow) and he'll cuddle you, pamper you, watch movies with you, make sure you eat and take your medicine and always bundles you in blankets to be sure you're nice and warm.

Raphael - Again, vampire, doesn't get sick and you usually don't get sick either, being a Seelie, but when you do fall in on the odd occasion...Raphael never really knows what to do so he just lets you tell him. Basically, anything you ask for or request, he does without question cause he knows it'll help you out.

Izzy - When Izzy gets sick, she's really subtle and dismissive about it, often downplaying how horrid she actually feels until it gets to a point where you really notice it and you then force her into bed until she's well again.

When you get sick, however, Izzy practically waits on you hand and foot and does whatever you ask of her with no question and she always tries to cheer you up and make you smile

Clary - When Clary gets sick she curls up in bed and sleeps all day until she's better again. Literally, that's it. She just takes a bunch of medicines, sleeps for 3 days straight and then suddenly is normal again, so you don't really do much for her, she's got it handled.

When you're sick, Clary goes into mother-mode, buying all the medicines she knows work, restricting you to bed rest and feeding you all sorts of soups. She culls it the 'mundane get-well package' and it usually works because you're better in no time.

Jonathan- Jonathan never gets sick. Even though he can because he's half-human, it's almost like he forces himself not to ever get sick and so he just...doesn't get sick.

When you're sick, he's not the most compassionate considering the fact he's half demon, so he kind of just leaves you to your own devices and you take care of yourself.

Alec - When Alec gets sick, he doesn't act it and pretends like nothing's going on. Similar to Izzy, he downplays it but to the point where he's puffy eyed, red nosed, barely opening his eyes and dead on his feet before he'll let you take care of him - well, actually it's more like he's too weak to protest. After you finally force him into bed, you take care of him with medicines and coup and everything else you know about sickness from being mundane. Eventually, he bounces back.

When you get sick, Alec freaks the fuck out. Maybe it's because he's super overprotective or because you're a mundane and don't have the safety net of an iratze rune, but every time you get so much as a sniffle, he alls off all his missions, puts you in bed and researches all sorts of mundane medicines that work best, gets Magnus to make you something to aid in your recovery and baby's you to the max. Sometimes, it can annoy you because you know how to heal yourself from sickness but you love how sweet and caring he gets and all the attention he gives you.

****

Sorry about half the boys not getting sick but they're mostly immortal so sorry hahaha

Also I hope the sebastian thing isn't too confusing because i'm writing for the jonathan-sebastian not the real sebastian cause idk anything about the real guy lol