Multiple {Preference} ~ How You Get Each Other's Attention

Jace - You: To get his attention you would strip. It sounds a little ridiculous but, truthfully, it's basically the only way to get his attention. You'd try saying his name or staring but it didn't work. However, if you throw your bra at him...his head snaps to you instantly.

Him: To get your attention, he would kiss you really slowly and passionately on the neck and he'd start kinda leaving hickeys there, so as much as you'd try to ignore it, you couldn't. But, quite commonly, he gets your attention then gets bored and leaves the room leaving you all hot and bothered...and distracted.

Magnus - You: To get his attention, you make yourself known. Meaning, you pretty much just run into the room and yell real loud or you'll jump on him or find a way on him so you're impossible to ignore. Like if he's on the phone and you want his attention you just kinda walk over and sit yourself on his lap until he pays attention to you

Him: To get your attention he would take the object of distraction away from you. A book, he'd throw it across the room. A pen, he'd pocket it but if it was something he couldn't carry like the TV or something he'd just pick you up and remove you from the distraction himself

Simon - You: To get his attention, you would throw things at him. Not massive things like plates or glasses but small knick knacks around the room. Like a rubber, ring, pin, piece of plastic, anything that you could get your hands on. Sometimes, if you got really needy, you'd throw the remote or something. You never hit him, cause he always caught it with his vampire reflexes but it usually did the trick of making him pay you attention.

Him: To get your attention, he would accidentally-on-purpose nudge into you. He would bump your shoulders 'accidentally' or brush his hand against yours and pretend he didn't mean to. It could get annoying because it was so constant but it was also pretty endearing

Raphael - You: To get his attention, you scream or yell to make it seem like you're stressing out about something, not in a way that it would seem like you were in pain but you would like groan in frustration or yell out a curse word, it usually got him wondering what exactly you wanted

Him: To get your attention, he just cuddles you. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, he'll just come and lie his head on your lap or pull you into his arms and just snuggle into you. Even if it didn't get your attention, which it usually did, he was content to just lie there with you

Izzy - You: To get her attention, you would continually say her name. Constantly. Like every second, you just keep saying her name again and again and again until she finally snaps and moves her attention to you. She finds it annoying most of the time, but she rapidly learns the quicker she responds to you, the sooner you shut up.

Her: To get your attention, she would say your name or ask you something but if she got no response, she would let out an ostentatious huff and then pounce on you, peppering kisses all over your face until you finally let up and turn your attention to her. 

Clary - You: To get her attention, all you have to do is take her hand in yours. She immediately responds to you. You don't need to goad her into paying attention to you, she's just always in tune with you and as soon as you take her hand, her attention turns to you.

Her: To get your attention, however, that is harder. You aren't bothered by much but she knows you hate when people continually tap things so she'll go over to something metallic and drum her fingernails on it methodically or loudly tap her foot to some sort of beat. It drives you crazy so you always pay attention to her quickly, just to make it stop.

Alec - You: To get his attention, you kind of become like a koala. You latch yourself onto him. If he's sitting down you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck, if he's lying down, you lay on top of him and if he's standing you pounce on his back and lock your legs and arms around him so he can't get you off. There have been several occasions in which Alec has just walked around the institute or done some sparring training with you just attached to his back like a koala, just chilling. Everyone in the institute finds it very endearing and hilarious.

Him: To get your attention, he would do whatever you were doing. If you were reading something, he'd rest his chin on your shoulder and read it with you. If you were looking at your phone, he'd look at it too. If you were watching TV, he would sit obnoxiously close to you and watch it as well and if all that fails he'd place his hand really high up your leg or kiss your neck and tease you. You usually join in the game and pretend to subconsciously bite your lip just to make him crazy...it usually ends in both of you being incredibly distracted.