Multiple {Preference} ~ Your Song Pt.2

Jace - Love Me Anyway by Conrad Sewell.

"Could you love me anyway

even when I'm throwing it all away

for all that I am, all that I'm not

all that I wanna be."

Jace, though nobody knows, is secretly incredibly insecure and the cockiness everyone but you sees is just a front. You know that, have always known that, and at first it scared him but now that you know everything he is and love him because and despite it, it makes him feel recognised. So, this song, is YOUR couple song and expresses something he thinks about everyday - that despite his flaws, despite the stupid things he does and because of everything he is...could you still love him anyway?

Your answer is always yes.

Magnus - Take My Breath Away by Berlin.

"Take my breath away

Watching every motion 

in this foolish lovers game

haunted by the notion

somewhere, there's a love in flames"

Though you met in 1921, you didn't see each other again until 1980, in a popular club where this song was playing in the background. It was like a movie scene - like every you step you took was in time to the beat, the lyrics echoing through you both like a magnetic pull, dragging you closer together. In all your many weddings, this is ALWAYS your first dance song.

Simon - Look After You by The Fray.

"It's always have and never hold

You've begun to feel like home yeah

What's mine is yours to leave or take

What's mine is yours to make your own."

In many ways, in many words, the above paragraph of lyrics is what you both say to each other constantly. Your each other's home, everything you each have is theirs to be shared or given over completely and there are no limits to the love you have for each other.

Raphael - Dangerously by Charlie Puth.

"I loved you dangerously

More than the air that I breathe

Knew we would crash at the speed that we were going

Didn't care if the explosion ruined me"

Pretty self explanatory, he would go to the ends of the earth, kill whoever he needed to in order to keep you safe, to keep you with him, to be together forever. Your relationship was such a whirlwind, take-your-breath-away affair many said it was going too far but neither of you cared.