Multiple {Preference} ~ How You Die & Their Reaction

Jace - You died in battle against Valentine. Whilst in possession of the Cup, Valentine had used it to control a whole bunch of demons to ambush you on your way to saving Jace from the boat and, eventually, one got you with their venom in the heart. After you died, he became certain that he was a weapon of destruction and swore to never love anyone or anything again because he believe anything he touched, cared about or loved, he destroyed.

Magnus - Camille had killed you not just out of jealousy but because all those years ago when the two of you had vied for his attention, for his love, you had one. She murdered you after brutally torturing you and stole the ruby necklace from you, believing she deserved it more than you. She then staged your body on Magnus bed as if you were asleep, she had turned it almost into a theatrical game, and he found you not long after. After he found your body, he declared personal war among the vampires, swearing that unless they turned her over, he would not only just stop helping them, he would start hunting them. When the vampires turned her over, he killed her and took the necklace back but after he had avenged you, he ceased feeling anything. He dropped the high warlock position, left New York and was never seen or heard from again.

Simon - You died protecting him from a pack of werewolves who had tried to attack him after he had accidentally attacked one of their own with the Mark of Cain. After your death, he hated all werewolves and even cut ties with his best friend Maia and his father figure, Luke, and he never spoke to either of them again. He kept his vendetta against the werewolves and swore to never trust in them again.

Raphael - You died in the fight against Lilith, when she came to the Seelie Realm to question your queen. You had, of course, fought against her but it was futile and you had been killed. Raphael, engulfed in grief, could think of nothing but killing Lilith, so he enlisted his vampires to join the Shadowhunter's, to make peace with them in order to aid them in destroying Lilith. Despite the horrific tragedy of your death, it shaped Raphael into an amazing leader and warrior. Your dying inspired something in him that made him one of the most respected allies of the Clave and Shadowhunter's.

Izzy - You died in the most ridiculous, mundane way ever. In a car accident. It was an incredibly hard thing for her to process and she withdrew into herself, into a very deep depression that she never emerged from. She eventually returned to normal life, to missions etc. but it was robotic, just a routine and after the day you died, she never smiled again.

Clary - Valentine had made you a forsaken to attempt to pull Clary further away from her life in New York and over to his side. The less connections she had, the better...Clary ended up having to mercy kill you. After you died, she was incredibly angry and she turned lethal. The slightest mention of you're name would make her snap and she became a rogue Shadowhunter, breaking away from everyone. She did, however, kill Valentine to avenge you.

Alec - Your death was slow, painful and sudden. After Sebastian/Jonathan was brought back from the dead, he kidnapped, tortured, poisoned and eventually killed you. Alec hadn't gotten to you in time and because of this, blamed himself. After your death, to the complete surprise of everyone, he requested to be de-runed and then assumed the life of a mundane, the life he would have had with you had you still been alive. He did stay in touch with his family and when Maryse was de-runed, he helped her transition, but he just couldn't face death every day the way he used to before you came into his life.