Multiple {Preference} ~ Your Secret Talent

Jace - Cooking.

Jace had an inkling that you were an alright cook considering you baked treats for him all the time and sometimes, when you cooked together, he would notice that you definitely looked like you knew what you were doing but one day he came home and saw you cooking dinner

"Mmm, smells good, babe" Jace praises, casually throwing his seraph blade by the door, "What is it?"

"Oh, just a salt crusted sea bass with a lemon and dill beurre blanc with a chocolate soufflé for dessert"

"Just?" Jace questions, eyebrows raised, "Damn, I knew you could handle yourself in the kitchen but this...this is next level"

"Nah, it's nothing" you shrug

"Angel, I don't even know what a sea bass is"

"It's a fish" you automatically answer and Jace gives you a pointed look, "What?"

"Where did you learn all of this?" Jace chuckles, gesturing around the kitchen

"Well, before I was...um, turned" you explain, wincing as you mention being turned as it was a soft spot for you, "I attended the CIA and picked up quite a few things before I had to, you know...drop out"

"Wait, wait, wait...CIA?!" Jace gapes, "I thought that was like some government agency? You learn to cook in a government agency? Wow, mundanes are weird"

"Not CIA as in the Central Intelligence Agency" you laugh, "CIA as in the Culinary Institute of America"

"Oh" Jace hums as the oven timer goes off. You rush to the oven and pull the fish out, checking to make sure it's done before stirring your sauce to keep the lumps out

"Dinner's ready" you call out to him and prepare the plates, bringing them out and placing one in front of Jace and kissing him on the cheek

"Hmm, I quite like having a housewife"

"Hey!" you scoff, whacking his arm, "21st century, honey. Now shut up and eat your sea bass!"

"Yes, ma'am"

Magnus - Art.

You had been drawing on the balcony of Magnus' apartment, inspired to do a portrait of the New York City skyline waiting in front off you. You had your headphones in and were swaying to the music, placing the finishing touches on the drawing before you started painting.

A sudden tap makes you jump and your pencil scrapes the canvas, leaving a nasty, dark line in the middle of your carefully sketched landscape

"Sorry, Princess!" Magnus apologises as soon as you pull your headphones from you ears

"No problem, Mags" you smile courteously, grabbing your eraser, "That's why I sketch in pencil"

"Speaking of..." Magnus trails off, gesturing to your canvas, "Been keeping this a secret, have we?"

"Magnus" you shake your head, "I wasn't keeping it a secret, we just never talked about it and, until now, I haven't really had the inspiration...or the time, frankly, to do anything so...hence, you never knew about it"

"Well...I must say, Princess, you are incredibly gifted" Magnus muses, looking closer at your painting, "I would even say it rivals that of Michelangelo or Da Vinci"

"You knew-" You begin before seeing Magnus' pointed look, "Of course you knew some of the best artists in the world...but your biased and wrong, I'm good but I'm no Da Vinci"

"I disagree" Magnus smiles, wrapping his arms around your waist, "But at the very least, you definitely have Biscuit running for her money"

You roll your eyes and laugh, ignoring the weight of Magnus as you set to work again, Magnus' soft breathing and steady heartbeat your new soundtrack