Alec ~ Control*

You ask, I deliver.

Here you go you sexual fiends.

Also, that gif makes me feel some type of way boi

Oof Papi!

Maldito papi, eu juro que vou morrer!

ALSO (AND THIS IS VITAL) PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Would you guys want a second book for this? We're nearing on 100 parts (the limit for Wattpad books) and so it'll either be time to abandon ship or make a book 2 but I will not do a book 2 if no one will read it so please let me know ASAP <3

********************

"Hey, Gorgeous" Alec addresses you, a wide smile on his face

"Hey, Handsome" you mumble, not looking at him, your eyebrows furrowed in concentration, willing the papers in your hand to disappear

"What's up?" he asks, setting his bow and arrow down and slinging his jacket off

"Clave paperwork" you grimace, rubbing your temples and closing your eyes, "You know, I thought us being Heads of the Institute would be fun"

"Aw, babe" he chuckles, shaking his head in mockery, "So naive. Yes, it may be fun to boss people around and know they can't talk back without consequence but the paperwork...it's killer"

"I'm understanding that more and more each second" you sigh, craning your neck upwards and giving him a soft greeting peck on the lips, "How was your day?"

"It was actually pretty good" Alec informs you, slumping on the couch to the left of you. He looked relaxed and you envied him, "It seems I got to have the fun part today. See, there was this mission and the demon just-"

"Alec" you interrupt, "Baby, I love you and all but please...shut up. I'm trying to get this done by tonight"

"Aww" Alec wails, pouting, "But-"

"Baby, please don't distract me"

Alec smirks suggestively before resting his arm on the couch, his elbow bent, before looking into your eyes, a smouldering gaze directly upon you as his tongue lightly prods out from his mouth, not lolling out but just enough you can see it before hiding half his face behind his elbow, his gaze imploring *see gif*

Damn it. 

He knows how much you love when he does that. It's one of your many turn ons...but you had to work tonight.

"Alec" you warn, "I really need to concentrate"

Alec raises his arms in surrender, smirk evident, "Okay, okay. I love watching you work anyway"

Finally, he lapses into silence and, ignoring the rising heat in the pit of your stomach, your eyes begin to actually focus on the words on the paper...it didn't mean, however, that you were understanding any of it.

Your frown deepens in concentration and you pull your lip behind your teeth, biting down on the soft skin. It was everyone's first sign that something was stressing you out, when you bit your lip.

 It was everyone's first sign that something was stressing you out, when you bit your lip