Chapter 6: Hidden

"Sorry," I mumble while reaching my fingers up to my hood, making sure it's covering my face. The young man leans down until he's looking right at me.

 "You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?"

I straighten up and look him in the eye. 

"No sir, I don't think you do," I huff before pushing past him and continuing on my way. 

"Are you sure I don't know you from somewhere?" he shouts after me.

 I cautiously turn on my heel to face him. "Maybe I look like someone you know." 

His eyes narrow. I shift uncomfortably under his intense gaze. He closes the space between us. My heart beats faster as he rests his hand on his sword. Unsheathing it, he raises it to my head. Slipping off my hood, he tips my chin up with the tip of his sword. 

"Maybe you're right-" 

He's cut off by two guards swiftly walking towards us. He slips his sword back into his scabbard and grabs my hand. 

"How dare you?!" I whisper yell, very aware of the fact that if those guards find me, my mother's gonna kill me. The young man slaps a hand over my mouth and pulls my hood back over my face. I struggle under his tight grip on me. My eyes widen as he pulls me with him into a shop nearby. Pulling me behind the counter, he pushes me down. 

"Stay here, do not move." 

He leaves and steps out of the shop. As soon as he's gone, I search for another way out of the room. He locked the door, my eyes move to a window a few feet away. Before I can act, he comes back. 

His eyes flash. "I told you not to move." 

I cross my arms. "Why on Earth do you think I would listen to you? I just met you, you could be a murderer, or a thief, or worse a-" 

"-Pirate?" he asks. 

He runs a hand through his unusually white hair. He stares me down with his baby blues. 

"I got rid of the guards, you should be safe on your way to...wherever it was you were going." 

I sniff haughtily. "Why did you get rid of them? So you could do whatever you want to me?"

 Despite his harsh front, he actually looks hurt. Without another word, he opens the door for me and bows. For a second, I panic he figured out who I am before he straightens with a smirk on his face. 

He's mocking me.

Hello, my lovely doves! What did you think of the new Chap? As always, I thank you for your support! Don't forget to vote and comment!  :D