I Think About You.

Don't start video until I tell you!

Summary: Hiccup and Astrid have been dating for a long while and after the whole Hiccstrid moment shared at the end of Season 5 Episode 2 Hiccup realized that Astrid has done so many things for him and he wanted to show his love not say it in words, so he decided to do one more thing to show his love to his Divine Beauty.

Takes place after season 5 (Obviously?)

Heather and Dugur are involved.

Hiccup and Astrid are dating.

This One-Shot is really long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiccup was pacing in his hut trying to calm himself down, well kind of like: The gang trying to calm him down -except Astrid- while he is full of nervousness of might go wrong with his love plan for Astrid and you can tell that he is not getting calm anytime soon. This is the gang's conversation:

(A/N: H=Hiccup, He=Heather, F=Fishlegs, S=Snotlout, D=Dagur, T=Tuffnut, R=Ruffnut. These are the letters for each character.

He: Hiccup, you should just calm down, your plan is great and Astrid will love it, right guys?

F: Yeah, I mean what is not to like about it, besides you have been practicing for a long time.

H: I-I know, I know, I'm just really nervous about what her reaction would be, I mean she's got so many amazing things in her personality.

S:Yeah like being able to right a musical better than you.

He: SNOTLOUT, not helping.

D: Listen brother you want her to love it right?

H: Yeah!

D: And she will if only you calm down, BECAUSE OTHER WISE YOU WILL BE THE ONE UNDER YOUR GIRLS AXE! *Breaths*

Everyone looks at him weirdly.

He: Uuhhh I think we get it now Dagur.

D: Oh sorry.

T: Fear not my one-legged friend because you have chosen the wisest person to ever know about situations like this. Okay first of what do beautiful beauties like Astrid expect when it comes to surprise gifts?

S: Beautiful accessories.

F: A book about flowers.

He: a new weapon.

D: New Armour.

R: A yak painted red with hearts and a love letter tied to its fur.

H: A shoulder to punch.

Everyone looks at Hiccup with confused faces.

H: What she punches me all the time-

Snotlout cut him off by saying something no one thought he would say.

S: Yeah, but then she kisses you which I am sure you enjoy.

Everyone is looking around at the other people with them because this was getting awkward until Tuffnut spoke up.

T: Uuhhh okay, I mean NO. Girls like Astrid-

Now Tuffnut maybe a jerk sometimes, a prankster, a crazy muttonhead, but what he said next was surprising everyone because even the craziest vikings can be so emotional and caring, they will also help you with problems if really needed.

T: - Would love a gift that comes from deep in your beating, bloody heart that's in your chest, a gift that only their man can do, a gift full of love and caring, a gift like yours Hiccup.