A SlitherWing's Help To A Romantic Moment!

Summary: Remember that time where Astrid ran and punched the SlitherWing dragon and used the poison to help Stormfly who we all thought was poisoned? Well, what if Hiccup saw what happened to Astrid? What will his reaction be?

Takes place in an episode in the new season. I think it was called............uuuhhhhhh......I'll go check (Sorry I never really watched the full episode of Race To The Edge, but I do see clips of the episodes)...........................

Hiccup and Astrid are dating.

Requested by: user11210982

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fishlegs and the twins waited patiently for the return of Astrid, but still full of worry. Suddenly Astrid emerged from behind the bushes, eyes surrounded by a green circle, nose red and skin pale as a ghost, just like the Scourge Of Odin.

A: I hope you can make 2 doses.

And just like that Astrid fell unconscious the poison taking over her every minute. The 3 dragon riders (Fishlegs and the twins) rushed to her side quickly and started freaking out.

F: ASTRID! ASTRID STAY WITH US! GUYS GO GET HER SOME WATER! ASTRID.......WAIT TUFF, RUFF GO GET HICCUP NOW!!

Wasting no time Ruffnut and her brother got on their dragon and went to get Hiccup so he can be there for his girlfriend. The good news is Hiccup and Snotlout succeeded in getting Garf back from the SlitherWing cave and were on their way back to Stormfly on their own dragons, Graf safely unharmed.

Meanwhile, the twins were flying so fast they didn't see Snotlout, Hiccup, Hookfang and Toothless flying towards them, so without paying attention, they all crashed into each other.

Ruff/Tuff/Snotlout/Hiccup: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

The dragons: RRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRR

BAM! They all crashed on different places: Snotlout and Hookfang on a tree, The twins on the ground with their dragon on top of them and Hiccup was under Toothless's wings who caught him just in time for the big impact. After a few minutes: Snotlout and Hookfang got off the tree, the twins got their dragon off of them and Hiccup stood up making sure nothing happened to his metal leg.

H: Good thing nothing happened to it (The Leg).

S: OW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO, WHY ARE YOU IN SUCH A RUSH

Tuff and Ruff started speaking both at the same time that not Hiccup or Snotlout can understand them.

H: O-OKAY HOLD ON! What happened that you guys are so worried about?

R: ASTRID GOT POISONED BY A SLITHERWING AND-

T: AND NOW SHE IS IN GREAT TROUBLE!

Those words struck Hiccup hard that he started running as fast as his metal and normal leg can take him, with the others and the dragons running behind him.

Hiccup's POV: (Get ready for the feel's ...maybe)

No!No! Not her please don't make me lose her, why out of all the people did it have to be Astrid that gets poisoned by the Slitherwing she just became my betrothal, I don't want anything to happen to her, I should've stayed with her if I did none of this would have happened.

Please, Astrid, don't leave me, I need you....I Need Your Love!

Hiccstrid One-Shots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें