Nightmares!

Summary: Hiccup has a nightmare that's has to do something with a certain someone getting killed by 2 evil dragon hunters.

Takes place after the 3rd episode I think when Hiccup and Astrid fought (Trained) in season 5. I don't remember let me check...............5 minutes later......................It's called Dawn Of Destruction where (Spoilers) Kragon and Viggo attack the edge (Idiots I want to kill them especially Viggo) While Hiccup and Astrid were on some other island. And I also remember that they went to Mala, but if I'm wrong please forgive me.

Hiccup and Astrid are obviously dating.

Requested by: 11raineo

Hope You Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the white glowing moon stood in the sky, while the stars twinkled in the dark sky reminding us of the colors that await at sunrise, our great heroes are now sleeping on their new borrowed beds that Queen Mala of Defenders Of The Wing has allowed them to use since a cruel team of dragon hunters has taken control on their beloved home: Dragon's Edge.

Fishlegs was fast asleep comfortably while his dragon Meatlug was licking his feet in a ticklish way (Don't ask saw that in a Dragons: Defenders or Riders of Berk), Snotlout was getting his beauty rest- typical- there is nothing else to say except that his dragon is snoring smoke or breathing smoke...... ANYWAY! The Twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut are both fighting over who should sleep on the couch and who should sleep on the bed, it took them 1 whole hour because after that Ruffnut just knocked her brother unconscious and placed him on the couch....... *Says In Man Voice* Ruffnut Vs Tuffnut who shall win: RUFFNUT K.O'S Tuffnut and she wins........*laughs*.......right sorry I just had to say that, but let's keep going now.

So yeah Ruffnut slept on the bed while her twin slept on the couch, he might soon fall to the floor (Lots about the twins right?) Meanwhile in another hut there laid a beautiful Divine Beauty called Astrid she was sleeping calmly while her dear Stormfly was sleeping in the corner to keep warm, as for the great NightFury that dragon was having trouble sleeping because his rider Hiccup was moving to much in his sleep, he was sweating, sometimes shouting- but not that loud- and he was breathing heavily. He started doing all this 3 minutes ago and Toothless has decided to wake him up.

Hiccup's POV:

I was walking around the edge checking every hut making sure that everyone was safe, I mean I would not forgive myself if anything happened to anybody from the gang and that includes Heather and Dagur, I saw  the dragons, Fishlegs and Snotlout so far, they were perfectly fine no problems at all, other than me becoming disgusted at Snotlout saying: " Heather you are one soft pillow." he was over Astrid so he decided he should go for Heather even thought I am sure that she already has her mind set on Fishlegs.

Author: WAY TO GO FISHLEGS!

Really Author.

Author: Sorry.

Anyway I went to check on the twins just to find the door locked, great-

(Note the sarcasm! Trolls movie: "I think I had sarcasm once" LOL)

AUTHOR NOT NOW!

Author: Okay shutting up.

*sigh* Anyway....again I tried to listen to anything that came from the other side of the door and only I could here is one voice snoring and another voice saying: " Aww cute chicken you are so soft." I honestly thinks that's weird. I might as well go check on Astrid now. I was walking to Astrid's hut when I suddenly heard  a scream coming from over there, my heart started beating fast, I ran as fast as I can, and I was hoping to make it there in time, but when I reached her heavily armed hut it was locked.......NO! I heard another scream and that made me even more worried I tried breaking the door open, but I can't this is metal we're talking about.