Double Trouble

Summary: Hiccup gets injured by the twins so Astrid ends up getting too overprotective... Oh boy, let's see how this goes...

Idea suggested by: SaoFlash

Takes place in RTTE

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

"Ruffnut! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Yelled a familiar blonde at one of the mitten heads of the edge.

Confused? Here's the answer:

"I SWEAR WE DIDN'T MEAN IT!" Ruffnut cried out trying to defend herself from the angry viking.

"You made Hiccup fall off of Toothless from two hundred feet! Where was the mistake?!"

"It wasn't exactly a mistake, me and Tuff were just messing around!"

"By throwing Hiccup off of high ground?!"

When Ruffnut didn't answer, Tuffnut spoke:

"Is it that bad to cause destruction to have some fun?"

Wrong move.

-----------------------------------

Hiccup awoke next morning finding himself a bit bruised up with a broken left arm...at least it was temporary, otherwise the dude's whole left side is gone and I would be having Attack On Titan flashbacks.

Everyone: *Glares*

Meral: Back to the story!

Toothless came up to his rider. Hiccup pat the dragons head with a reassuring smile. He stood up and headed to where the others were, which was probably breakfast. But instead of helping him get to the door, Toothless pulled him to his desk where food was placed for the auburn haired teen.

Breakfast alone? (Excluding Toothless)

Hiccup turned to Toothless, confused and asked: "What's going on?"

Toothless just gestured to the food.

---------------------------------------------

To say that the day was weird was an understatement.

After breakfast, Hiccup found himself stuck with Astrid the whole time, and whenever someone approached him or something, Astrid would become the devil himself:

Snotlout:

They were walking around the edge, Hiccup and Astrid, when Snotlout walked by with Hookfang. Hiccup was walking and was on the side where Snotlout was, so Astrid pulled Hiccup to her side and walked between the two like nothing happened, leaving the cousins with faces of confusion.

Fishlegs:

Hiccup was in his hut, working on something new with Astrid sharpening her axe while sitting on Toothless who's watching Hiccup working.

Fishlegs soon entered the hut after knocking with an enthusiastic expression. He began speaking: "Hiccup! You have to see- AH!"

Hiccup turned to see Fishlegs gone and a familiar axe next to the entrance. Hiccup quickly looked towards Astrid and saw her sharpening another axe! His eyes widened in absolute shock and horror while Astrid sat there as if she didn't almost kill someone. Toothless just yawned.

Barf and Belch:

While walking, Astrid caught sight of the dragon that belongs to the twins and immediately threw Hiccup on Toothless who carried the young teen to his hut while screaming questions at Astrid.

The whole day went by with Astrid getting Hiccup away from everyone, either by scaring , threatening, chasing them or getting Hiccup thrown, pushed or pulled into safety. Hiccup's lunch and dinner was also in his hut, but Astrid made sure, taking ten minutes, that the food wasn't poisoned.

The worst part:

This went on for a whole week.

And Hiccup noticed he saw the twins no where to be found and when he asked Astrid, she answered simply:

"Somewhere that gives you karma."

--------------------------------

After almost half of the second week, Hiccup begged Astrid to stop and that he's okay (His arm healed) but the blonde just said:

"No Hiccup."

"Can I ask why?"

"Because this way you'll be safe."

"When am I not safe?"

Astrid gave him the 'Are you serious right now' look while Toothless gave Hiccup this face -_-

Every reader + Me: *John Cena voice* Are you sure about that?

Hiccup quickly thought twice and said: "Well...okay, I get it, but no one here will hurt me, I'm sure you scared them enough."

Soon, Astrid agreed to stop but told Hiccup that if someone hurts him, she'll do what she did for a month.

Of course, time went by and still no sign of the twins, Hiccup tried getting and answer from Astrid, but Fishlegs instead took him to where they were.

They were on the freezing island being chased by the Snow Wrath with no dragon or supplies, just them, their clothes and helmets. Hiccup's expression turned to absolute horror:

"Astrid what the f-!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's short :( If you want me to remake it, I'll come up with something.

Hope you liked it.

See Ya Later Dragon Riders!

Bye!