Pick a Story (Even though I am starting one pretty soon)

Hey guys,

So as you read in the author's note in the last chapter I said that I was going to start a new story and that I have multiple choices, but one of them is going to begin really really soon and MIGHT be in the Watty's 2018, I seriously wanted to right something else but this story kept pushing me to itself to the point I couldn't not write it.

But since I am in a hurry because I need to work on something fast, I don't know what you might be thinking: Here is the list for all the stories that I think you might want me to write:

1. Harry Potter'sTwin sister:

Name: The Potter's New Life (Book 1)

2. Miraculous Ladybug, Adrienette's daughter.

Name: A Miraculous Family.

3. If you want I can complete the HTTYD: Family Reunion story:

Name: Family Reunion.

4. I could continue the Hiccstrid's one shots book until I reach maybe 30 oneshots.

Name: Hiccstrid's One-Shots (I know I'm stupid XD)

And lastly this is the story I was talking about, this one has been beating the crap out of me just so I can write it, and now after a long time I fought side by side with it and decided to just write it, trust me it took AGES AND AGES just to PREPARE!!!!

But here is the story:

5. A Naruto Fanfiction: Boruto's Older sister.

Name: The Elements of the Prophecy (A Naruto Fanfic)

And this story has its own trailer which took me more that 3 hours to complete, and the trailer actually has my voice recorded in it.

So these are the stories I think you might want me to write, please choose one, the maximum amount you can choose is 2.

But now the last thing I want to tell you is that I am going to be changing my username to the name I used for my NEW youtube channel which has only 3 video's.

The username will be:

TheDayDreamingAuthor.

And I will also be changing my profile pics, so what do you think, put your answers in the comments.

See Ya Later Dragon Riders!

Bye!