The Surprising Time (Part 2 Of The Dark Time)

Dude, you already know the summary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a extremely rainy night after school, all the people stayed in their homes under their roofs to stay dry, but little did they know that there was one person that was walking in the park with their pet stuck in the rain, they didn't know this will happen and now they are stuck outside in the storm cold and wet. 

Those two were non other than: 

Astrid Hofferson and her trusty bird Stormfly.

'I'm going to freeze to death any minute now' thought Astrid.

She didn't know where she was heading she was only hoping to get some shelter for the night, but the longer she stayed outside the worse feeling she got, she felt like she would die. With her bird bundled up in her jacket she had nothing to use and nowhere to go until faith guided her to safety.

Astrid and Stormfly were leaning on a tree and sat down under the leaves, but that didn't really help so much.

BARK BARK!!!

"What was that?" asked Astrid suspiciously. Her bird's head popped up and was looking around for the thing that made that noise.

"Bud, keep calm! Don't worry, home is close by, besides we've been through worse remember?" ...........That voice sounded familiar? Where did Astrid hear it before?

She stood up, her bird in her arms, and walked towards that familiar sound. She walked a few steps until she saw no one there, first she thought she was hearing things, but how could she? It was right there and besides Stromfly heard it too. Perhaps they are both just tired and cold that they started hearing things.

BARK! BARK!

Or not!

Astrid wanted to find the owners of those voices in hopes they might be able to help her. She ran towards it until she came upon an adorable black dog with a missing leg which reminded her of Hiccup's metal leg...........Hiccup! Was that who the voice shared similarities with?

Suddenly, the answer to her question just came out from_

Guess where? Now!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The answer to her question was standing right behind her.

HA! Did you guess that-

A: Author can you please stop with your guessing I am freezing over here and what do you mean right behind me?

Meral: FREEZE

Everything suddenly froze.

Meral: That was close, anyway, if you guessed it then you are a genius not saying that others who got it wrong are not, everyone here is smart in their own way. I might need to erase their memory of what just happened. *Gets wand out and says* Obliviate.

Astrid, Hiccup and their pets soon forgot about the guessing game.

Sorry I started loving Harry Potter after I watched the movies in between the beginning and middle of 2017. Me and my siblings love it, more about that later. On with the story:

.

.

.

.

The answer to her question was right behind her.

??????: Astrid?

Astrid gasped and jumped a few steps back looking behind her, Stormfly suddenly falling out of her arms getting caught by Toothless............Aaaaawwwww Toothfly or Stormless. Astrid however, her heart was beating a hundred times a minute.

Who she saw behind her was non other than: Hiccup Haddock The Third, son of the mayor and next to ruler of Berk (Which for the students at school was a terrible idea)

A: Hiccup!

H: H-hey.....................what are you doing out here?

Astrid wasn't sure what to do right now, she could either:

* Ask Hiccup for help and feel awkward around him since he is the school joke.

Or...

*She could just ignore him and walk away + leave him alone and pretend she doesn't care and find her way back home alone.

As much as Astrid fears her decisions she must choose one.

And she did!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

Yeah I know I am evil, I put a cliffhanger, LOL!

Anyway,

Hope you liked it.

See Ya Later Dragon Riders!

Bye!