That Blue Dress

Summary: Hiccup and Astrid were on a date in a normal mall, Astrid later sees a beautiful dress that reminded her of something, but she couldn't get it.

Hiccup and Astrid are obviously dating

Takes place in Modern Time

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

Hiccup and Astrid were walking down a public mall, people bustling about with their families, couples going on dates like the two love birds and workers doing their best to please their costumers. Mall's are usually full, but today was even worse, why you ask? Because today, every shop had a 50% discount XD!

Like seriously, why do people just rush in like wild animals, calm your milk jugs because you might be tiring the workers XD!

H: MERAL I SWEAR TO THOR-

Sorry!

Anyway, Hiccup and Astrid were at the end of their date, they were walking across a few shops that sold outfits of many different occasions, mostly spring. As they were walking, one shop caught Astrid's eye; it was displaying a few dresses but the one that Astrid stopped to stare at was a dark blue one, knee length and silver designs. Astrid couldn't tear her eyes off it.

Hiccup looked concerned at his girlfriend, he didn't know why Astrid seemed to interested in a simple dress, he wasn't judging her, but Astrid wasn't the type of girl to be interested in fancy outfits and-

*sob*

Hiccup focused on the blonde's face he saw one tear coming from her diamond blue eyes. He panicked and rushed to her.

H: Astrid! You alright?!

Astrid looked towards him and quickly wiped the tear away. She smiled up at him, what scared him was that it wasn't fake, it made Hiccup more confused.

A: Don't worry Hic, I'm okay.

Hiccup knew something was up but didn't push it, he knew she didn't want to talk about the subject at the moment. When Astrid suggested they leave, he glanced back at the dress and the shop's name. He made sure to memorize both before following Astrid back to the parking lot. Hiccup kept in mind the events that occurred today and made sure to keep it that way until Astrid's birthday next week.

*TimeSkip to next week brought to you by our adorable baby Toothless seriously why did I make this modern? *

H: You tell me?!

Meral: Well excuse me, I'm trying to work here.

It was today, Astrids birthday was today and Hiccup was on his way to her house at the moment, he was told that Heather and Ruffnut suggested a party, of course Astrid couldn't get out of the problem as long as no one is bringing any alcohol.

Hiccup found her suggestion funny but reassuring. Because last time they brought alcohol, Snotlout and Tuffnut had to be dragged home along with Dagur. It took FOREVER!

H: 'I just hope Astrid would actually answer me and hopefully accept this gift'

Hiccup was scared, he wanted to make Astrid happy, but he didn't want to pressure her either. He wanted their relationship to sail with no problems. He loved her and he knew she loved him, he wouldn't want it any other way, he needs her in her life and he always wants to make sure that whatever happens, they will always think of a world with the both of them together in it.