I'm Back(Not an update but important AN)

Hey guys,

As you can tell by the title I am back here on Wattpad.

YAY! I missed Wattpad so much and I missed you guys more it was HELL not able to come here.

What do you mean? You ask?

Well there are like a tiny amount of reasons for me not being here:

1) Phones:

My phone's battery broke and my phone wasn't working so I had to share my sister's phone between the 2 of us which was not a great idea, unlike other siblings, me and my baby sister don't really get along at all. I listen to music all the time and she watches in it that is the biggest problem so far, well other than me not able to see my videos on camera or any pics I took. 

I hope my parents will be able to find my phone a battery because they might have difficulty in finding one since my phone is a little old. I don't want to lose my memories in that phone.

All I could do is hope for the best. 

2) Birthday (s):

It was my baby brother's birthday and he finally turned 5 years old, not that much has changed of him he is still the annoying monkey jumping and screaming around the house.

And....

It was my friends birthday and she turned 13 while I am still waiting for my birthday so I can turn 13 I'll tell you guys what date when it comes.

And speaking of my friends birthday that brings me to the second reason:

3) Oops!

You see I have never been to my friends house before so my and my mom were following the GPS which lead us to a school next to my friends house, but we did't know that, so we turned around and we came upon a little part where you have to check left and right to see if there are any cars coming and then you can go which way you want, but for my mom and I we waited forever until my mom went to the front and.....

BAM! 

 I heard my mom screaming:

No, no, no, no!

And I also saw a water truck (You know those trucks that come to bring water to your house) coming straight at us until it hit the front-left wheel of the car almost hitting the door next to my mom.

Yup we got into a car crash for the second time of my whole family's life, the first car crash was a few weeks before I turned 1 years old and it was a car crash I was in, but back to the main story:

The water truck driver was the same guy that brings my family water and he was going in an incredibly fast speed that I am sure he shouldn't have been driving on, but honestly guys I was scared I had tears filling my eyes, but they never fell.

I mean this was the first car crash- for me since I only new about the first car crash of when I was little only this year- that I could understand, the first one I was a baby I didn't know hat happened, but I saw and felt the hit.

It was hard and the wheel of the car was broken, but not just that the thing that holds the wheel into place also broke and I knew that would cost a lot of money, I kept blaming myself for bringing my mother here to my friends home street, but my mom said it wasn't, I just felt bad sine we will be paying a lot of money and we can barely afford the school fee (Seriously that school fee is above 16, 000 Dirhams- its the name of the money in my country).

My dad came and took me to my friends house, which was a few blocks away from the car crash.

Thank God none of us got hurt and the car didn't get destroyed, even thought its payment is expensive.

Anyway,

That is all, well other than me trying to enjoy me 3 weeks weekend form school.

I will try to also update more, but there might be some difficulties since my device is slower than usual. And if you guys want to know about the car crash that I was in before I turned 1 then just tell me if you do or not in the comments.

That's all for now,

See Ya Later Dragon Riders!

Bye!