Can I Have This Dance?

Summary: Berk is having a dance that will be held in the great hall back in Berk. Hiccup and the riders are all going some with dates and some without, it was the morning in the edge and while the other riders were minding their own business: Hiccup and Astrid were walking around the edge talking about the dance.

Hiccup and Astrid are dating and yea Hiccup asked her to the dance, but he felt like he shouldn't I wonder why?

Set in RTTE.

BTW sorry guys for not updating much I had to catch up with school and homework (ugh) I like school honestly, but sometimes it's bad especially Science. Anyway-

On with the story- One shot- chapter- well call it whatever you want.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a glorious morning in the edge, the gang all had finished their delicious breakfast..... Thank for the eggs chicken *snickers* don't tell any of the riders I took the eggs from chicken (the ones with no babies in them) and gave them to Heather. Uuuhhhh well the gang were all getting excited about the dance tonight and they couldn't wait some of them had dates like:

Hiccup and Astrid (Obviously)

Fishlegs and Heather (I know some of you don't like this ship, but I do sorry)

Snotlout and Ruffnut (Ruffnut said yes so she can no be lonely and so she can get food which surprised Snotlout since he also wants to go there for food, but at least they have each other to talk to along with Tuffnut and Dagur)

 The dragons however are having their own dance outside of the great hall and only 2 dragons were going as a couple:

Toothless and Stormfly.

The other dragons are just going to fly around and talk. For now they are all in the stables getting some rest so they can't get sleepy during the celebration.

So Hiccup and Astrid were walking along a path that soon led them to a beautiful garden that had a few barrels, flowers, a stone floor and a few logs that were around the flowers, while one log was just next to a tree that was a few steps from going in the garden. Hiccup and his Divine Beauty sat down at that lonely log and talked more about the dance.

(A/N: Hiccup is H and Astrid is A

H: So you're excited about the dance tonight?

A: Yes Hiccup, you asked that question 4 times already, you sure nothing is bothering you?

H: What no, no I uuhhh just wanted to make sure you didn't have second thoughts.

A: Wait what does that mean? You don't want me to go to the dance with you.

You can already hear the worry in her voice.

H: NO! Of course not I was just uummm well I-uh!

A: Spit it out.

H: Uuuuhhhhhh you're not going to laugh at me are you?

A: Well unless it was for a stupid reason then no I won't.

H: Okay.....I-uh was not that excited about the dance because I would then embarrass myself.

A: What how would you embarrass yourself just because of a dance that everybody loves?

H: Well as you know I never was able to ask anyone to the dance and you weren't my girlfriend yet so that kind of caused a problem.

A: Okay Hiccup you are taking way to long just to tell me what the problem is so save yourself the trouble and just tell me.

H: I.....don't.....know......how to dance.