The Real You!

Hiccup came visiting Astrid one day, but when he arrives he comes upon an unexpected scene.

I got the idea from the song from the Cinderella movie if you don't know it then let's just say this song is part of it. It's up above if you want to see it.

Takes place when they were kids in between any episode you want in either Defenders of Berk or Riders of Berk.

Hiccup and Astrid are not dating and they will not become a couple in this one-shot its just some Hiccstrid moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiccup was sitting down on his bed one day drawing on his sketch book a picture of his great friend Toothless, when he was done he showed the picture to his NightFury and the dragon loved it so much he was about to lick it.

Yuck!

But Hiccup moved it just in time for Toothless not to get the sketch all ruined. Soon Hiccup got bored while Toothless got tired so the dragon went to sleep while the NightFury rider decided to go see how his crush was doing after he muttered: "Useless Reptile" Seriously Hiccup if you say that again I will kill you he is the reason you got a kiss from your *Sings* Crush!

H: *Turns red* Uuhhh!

Ha 1-0 Meral

H: Honestly don't you ever stop isn't it enough that you made us children again?

Hey who is the author here you or me?

H: Ugh!

Anyway, Hiccup got out of the house and walked all the way to Astrid's house full of nervousness since he is going to the woma- I mean young woman  that he has loved all his life. He reached the front door and knocked softly on the door before Astrid's father came over and opened the door. To be honest Astrid's father was kind of scary, but not as scary as Stoick am I right?

H: Hi Mister Hofferson I-

Astrid's Father: Hiccup Haddock what a pleasant surprise, I bet you are here to see my daughter.

H: Yes that is true, so i-is she here or...

Astrid's Father: Oh she's up stairs in her room she just came back from axe throwing.

Mister Hofferson let Hiccup inside and the chiefs son thanked him kindly.

Astrid's Father: ASTRID HICCUP IS HERE!!!

He yelled, but it seemed as if Astrid was not listening, but Mister Hofferson allowed Hiccup to go up stairs to see Astrid and find the reason why she was not listening. Hiccup walked up to the Nadder rider's room, but stopped in his tracks when he heard:

(Play video now and pretend Astrid is the one singing. BTW she is sitting on her bed staring at the window that we saw in the first episode in the TV series)

Hiccup listened carefully to her lovely singing he never knew Astrid had such a beautiful voice, he thought Astrid was this violent girl that loved doing dangerous things and always likes to use her axe in any sort of battle, but it seems that her book had more secrets than what people normally see.

Hiccup decided to stop being a stalker and entered her room.

H: You have such a lovely voice.

Hiccup said which made Astrid jump and turn her head towards him with a shocked face plastered on there.

H: Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you.

A: N-no it's o-okay I just......how long were you standing there?

H: Long enough.

Astrid suddenly got embarrassed because she never sang in front of anyone in the village.

H: Astrid!

Hiccup finally broke the awkward silence.

A: Yes?

H: Why don't you ever show yourself to everyone, show the real you?

He said while sitting next to her.

A: I-I-I get embarrassed, I mean my family is the toughest most strongest family ever and we don't normally sing, what you heard was a lullaby that my mother used to sing for me when I was little, she didn't care if everyone knew, but somehow I just feel like I'm going to embarrass myself in front of everyone.

H: Embarrass yourself? Astrid what you have is a talent that barely anybody has I mean you would never believe how I sound, but your voice is angelic and there is no way somebody could ever hate you or think you're some weird girl that sings when you are suppose to be strong and tough. Just because you are a viking or from a really strong and brave family that doesn't mean you should hide under your shell, take it from someone who tried to prove himself the last couple of years.

Astrid laughed at the last bit remembering how Hiccup tried to join the viking in hunting dragons before they all moved in. That's is something she loved about him he always tries to make everything right and that he never gives, he is always there for you so what she did next was unexpected by Hiccup:

She brought his face closer and kissed him on the lips, Hiccup's eyes went wide and he just froze there. My god Hiccup you love her so why not just *Sings* Kiss The Girl!

What is was funny, do you agree?

Astrid pulled away and rested her head on Hiccup's shoulder while Hiccup just sat there dazed that his crush actually kissed him after he said just a few words, he didn't know what to do so he just smiled his famous Hiccup-y smile and laid his head on Astrid'd head. Soon they both fell fast asleep comfy in each others arms, what they didn't know was that:

Stoick came to Astrid's house to get Hiccup, but when he and Mister Hofferson looked inside the axe throwing warrior's room they both couldn't help, but scream/whisper:

GRAND BABIES!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!

See Ya Later Dragon Riders!

Bye!

Hiccstrid One-Shots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें