Kidnapped!!

Summary: During the episode, No Bark, All Bite. Where Astrid tries to save Stormfly (See the end of the video) what if Krogan kidnapped her instead of putting her back in the great hall seeing she would be strong enough for the dragon hunters. What could Hiccup's reaction be?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You'll never take Berk!" Astrid said, bravery filling her up.

"It appears we already have and seeing how much confidence you carry we might find great use of you dragon rider."

Knowing what he meant Astrid struggled against the hunters grip but unfortunatly they knocked her out and put her in their only boat locked up like one of their dragons, as for the gang they have realized that Astrid still hasn't come back after a while and started to worry, but just as they questioned where she was Krogan came in and told them their answer:

"Oh don't worry, she is just hanging out with the dragons in my boats cell where I am sure she might never come ouut from....oh don't blame me I couldn't help but notice how a strong viking like her was doing with fools like you." And with that final word Krogan came out of The Great Hall laughing evilly.......................I think it would go better if I said laughing like a maniac?

S: You're worried about THAT??

Well sorry dont tell me you dont think that would have gone better.

Gobber: Oi, go make yer self useful and keep writing.

Okay, okay jeez you people are so rude.

Time Skip! (Because I really don't have that much to put in this one shot, sorry)

Hiccup and Stoick attacked the Dragon Fliers and got Krogan and his men out of Berk.

H: Are you guys alright?

The gang looked up at him and nodded but then Fishlegs rememebered that Krogan is getting away with Hiccup's one and only true love.

F: Wait Hiccup you have to go back to the Dragon Hunters boats now.

H: What are you talking about Fishlegs?

S: It's Astrid Krogan took her with him and since he is so stupid he told us that she is in a cell on their boat.

Hiccup was sure his heart stopped for a second and maybe even skipped a beat, the love of his life was in the hands of, by far, their worst enemy and Thor knows what might he do to her, that's what made Hiccup so terrified about this mess, he had to get her back he couldn't let her be taken away by some maniac laughing jerk.

Worry filled Hiccup and Stoick heard it all, he knew that his son was going after them no matter what especially if it was for someone like Astrid, wasting no time Hiccup told the gang to get on their dragons and they all flew towards the boat Astrid is being held hostage and starting to wake up after being knocked out.

H: Alright gang you know what to do, give 'em everything you got.

S: Finally some action.

T/R: YEAH LETS DO THIS, WOOOOOHOOOO!!

F: Kidnapping my friend, I'll show you who you're messing with.

The gang all took down a number of Dragon fliers and shot fire blasts around the boat Astrid was in, she was swaying side to side because of the boats movements and in the same time she was relieved that her firends were here.

While Hiccup was going to fetch Astrid along with Toothless, the gang covered him from around the boat to prevent any Dragon Flier to get to them and stop Hiccup from saving Astrid. He went below deck and found Astrid locked up in a small cage made of dragon prood bars that were impossible to break using Toothless's plasma blast and speaking of the dragon himself he found the keys to Astrid's cell.

What a smart dragon too bad he is the last one...................oh wait there is a HTTYD The Hideen World coming out next year and by the trailer there is one more which kind of ruined my ship of Toothless and Stormfly.

A: Hey, are you always so annoying?

I mean...........maybe?

H: Oh gods!

You know what why am I working here if you are just going to be rude to me like that.

H: Listen we apreciate what you are doing but we don't like it when you turn into an interuping cow.

HOW DARE YOU??

S: HEY CAN YOU HURRY UP ALREADY WERE DYING HERE!!!!!!

*Is boiling mad and forcing self to complete the story while mumbling how mean the gang is*

Hiccup unhooked the key from the wall and unlocked Astrid's cages, she ran up to him and gave the NightFury rider a big hug whispering a small thank you to his ear. They both got on Toothless and got out of the boat as quickly as possible. When they made it out Astrid jumped on Stormfly and bothe her and Hiccup helped the gang with the Dragon Fliers.

Another Time Skip! (Because I just want to feel the........feels like everyone reading this)

When the gang got back to the edge and this little party finished:

The next day after Hiccup finished telling Stoick most of the things that happened outside back at the edge, he went to check on Astrid which, is not a surprise, throwing her mighty axe from tree to tree (Poor Trees) Hiccup walked up to her and she noticed him right away.

They stood facing each other staring into the others eyes for a while until the great author managed to complete the stor-

*Hiccup and Astrid glare at the author*

Fine..............

H: Are you okay?

A: Yeah I'm feeling better.

H: I hope Krogan didn't give you a hard time.

A: No, he just wanted me to become part of his hunters since I am confident and everything, but if he really is as stupid as Snotlout says then I am going to agree with mister Oi, oi, oi.

They both laugh at Astrid's funny nickname she gave Snotlout.

H: Well to be fair Krogan is not the only one that thinks you're confident and strong.

He said as he wrapped his arms around Astrid's waist.

A: Then who might ask think's that as well?

She wrapped her arms around Hiccups neck.

H: Someone who just can't ever let you go and who is also, as you show, a great person to punch all the time.

They both laughed again for a few seconds until they leaned in lips connecting to another.

One thing that is for sure is that these 2 are inseperable that even my writing can't seperate them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry I wasn't uploading for a while I promise that I will do better in uploading. But I actually have some news for everyone:

I am soon going to start a new book that is not form the suggested list from a few chapters ago, but it is going to be one of the stories that I am going to make you choose form in the next chapter.

So stay tooned for that one.

Hope you liked it.

See Ya Later Dragon Riders!

Bye!