Hiccstrid Season 6 Spoiler!

Hey guys,

OMG I FOUND THIS AMAZING CLIP ON YOUTUBE THIS MORNING AND I COULD'T STOP WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ALREADY FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST HICCSTRID MOMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't want any spoilers than don't watch it, but I watched it because I have no where to watch the seasons of RTTE. I have to always wait for any clips on Youtube or any clips you guys show on Wattpad.

Anyway, here is the video:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OMG I LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

BTW I have noticed that Hiccup was apologising to Astrid, which MIGHT mean that they got into a fight which is a love story that I wished to happen.

And did you see the look in Dagur's face, it was hilarious.

Mala's reaction was not expected while Fishlegs was very much expected.

I wish Stoick and Heather saw that though.

I also saw that Hiccup had the betrothal necklace AGAIN, did Astrid lose it or did she give it back to him for whatever reason?

But if you guys noticed anything else, please put them in the comments below

+

If you guys know any websites that I don't have to pay for or even a way to see the new and last season please tell me, because I don't want to miss the episode where RTTE comes to an end.

See Ya Later Dragon Riders!

Bye!