Keep Fighting! (Half HTTYD One-Shot)

Hey guys,

Sorry for not uploading in a very long time, school and life have been a pain in the butt for a long time, anyway I hope you are glad that i'm back and that I will be posting more than I used to.

Summary: The dragon riders have been caught by the dragon hunters who kept beating Hiccup up (LOL) badly, but for the sake of his team he keeps fighting for survival, why?

Hiccup and Astrid are not dating but there will be some Hiccstrid feels.

BTW I don't own the video, but trust me it's AMAZING!

Takes Place in Riders of Berk!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

The mission to free the hunted dragons was a success by only half, the dragons were free but the dragon riders as well as their dragons have been captured and have been placed in dragon proof cages (Lets just pretend those existed in this time line for the sake of the story) their sad faces hung down while they heard agonizing screams from the deck of the ship. These screams belonged to only one person:

Hiccup Haddock!

When the dragon hunters were about to beat up Astrid and then continue on with the others, Hiccup immediately went into leader action mode and convinced the dragon hunters to beat him only and to not continue on with  his friends, of course his team was screaming at him to stop that deal but he didn't listen. They couldn't understand why he would sacrifice his life for them at all, after ....everything they did to him.....why?

So now here they are all filled with sadness and pain;

The twins were quiet and had some visible tear stains down their cheeks.

Snotlout was trying to hold his tears in as best as he can but you could clearly see the sadness filling up his heart.

Author: Hey guys rememeber this scene: (Dreamworks Dragons Season 1 episode I have no idea)

Astrid: Thats what it feel like when you're heart is broken

Snotlout: I don't have a heart, I'm not a girl

XD

Everyone: AUTHOR!!!!!

Author: Sorry, sorry!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Fishlegs was crying in the corner of the cage.

And Astrid was a crying mess, holding onto the cage bars so tight, her hands turned pale. It was her fault that Hiccup was out there, being tortured and being held captive by those horrible dragon hunters, she could have fought, but fear struck her immediately after the NightFury rider took her place.

They couldn't do a thing, their leader was out there in pain, they felt utterly useless at the moment, they just wished that they will get out of this mess soon.

"Alright, get in here ya fishbone."

Once the dragon riders heard the dragon hunters approaching they held their breath, not looking forward to what they are gonna see, but when they saw it, their guilt rate rose up and they have never lost hope. What they saw before them is not what they were expecting........it was worse than last time.

Hiccup was thrown on the floor, scars covering his back and arms, his chest had the word 'fishbone' carved on it, his hair was a big mess filled with grey ash from the fire they used to cause burn marks in his skin, he was still awake and was still breathing.