Chapter 3 - What I want

I should had gone home straight, but I didn't wanted to. I had too many things on my mind so I went to my favourite place instead.

The place I could call my own was inside the Nara territory. A small field next to the river, completely surrounded by the forest. I was sitting on a rock which was a beacon in the middle of the stream. I was deep in my mind when somebody disturbed me.

'You should have gone home by now sis.' A calm voice said behind me.

'Get lost Shikamaru! I want to be here for some more time.' I said to him, without looking at him.

'If that's the case I will join you.' He said and jumped next to me.

'I said get lost! You should have gone home already too.'

He didn't answer to me. When he noticed the leaf forehead protector which was hold in my lap he nodded to me.

'So you did it. Good job Ichigo!' He was smiling.

'Yeah. I must say that it was a way too easy. We only had to present a transformation.'

'You think these things are too easy for you, don't you?' He asked and looked up to the clouds.

'Yes, I really want to learn something new and more difficult!' An idea came to my mind. 'Brother, can you teach me a jutsu like the one that you learned from father?'

'The shadow imitating jutsu? I think it's way too difficult for you to learn shadow jutsus at the moment.'

'Please bro! I will do my best!' I looked at him with puppy eyes.

He took a deep breath, looked up to the sky and said:

'Okay fine, I will try to teach you tomorrow. Is it okay with you?'

'Roger! You are the best Shikamaru!' I hugged him.

'Thanks sis, but we should get going. Mother and father will be mad if we stay out too late.'

I looked up to the sky. It was almost nightfall.

'Sure! Let's go home then!'