Chapter 11 - The Kage no Neko

It was like I have lost in time and space. My head was spinning.When I finnaly felt better I looked around.

I was on a meadow filled with different animals. There were a lot of toads, snakes, slugs and dogs. I could see hawks flying above me. Some of the animals were unique. I could see a few monkeys, cats, strange birds and even bears.

It was such a beautiful place, but I had to find my summoning here. How should I start to search? I decided to walk to the animals to see their reactions.

All animals I went next to, ran away from me. I searched a lot, till the whole field was almost empty. Then I saw a lonely animal in the shadow of a nearby tree.

'Who are you? What kind of animal is you?' I asked while I moved towards the tree. As I reached the tree I could see that it must be some kind of cat.

'I'm Kuro no Hanku. The last shadow panther.' She (from her voice I could tell that she is a she) said to me.

She was smaller than Shiromaru and she had fully black fur and it seemed like her eyes are the only coloured parts of her body, because they were vibrant green.

'Nice to meet you Hanku! I'm Ichigo Nara.' I introduced myself too.

'Nice to meet you Ichigo... Wait! You understand me?'

'Yes...is this a problem?'

'No, it is good! It means, that you will be able to summon me if you sign the contact with me.' Suddenly a scroll appeared in front of me.

'This is the contact. You should sign it with your blood to make the contact permanent.'

'Sure I will!' I said biting my finger. 'I came here for this.' I put my fingerprint on the scroll and it dissappeared.

Hanku grazed to my leg and then looked up to me:

'The contact has been made. From now on I will help you if you need me. Bye Ichigo!'