Chapter 24 - Ichigo vs. Hayama-sensei

'I won't go easy on you!'

'I know sensei!' I smirked.

'Ready? Fight!' Anko shouted than recessed back from the battle ground.

I was facing Hayama-sensei, both of us ready to fight. As Anko started the match, sensei set his vacum blade and dashed towards me.

As he alomost got me I jumped up and got to his back. He turned almost immediately, but this little time was enough for me to pull out my sword too.

This sword was the chakra blade I got from Kazuki back then in Suna. I only used it in very important cases and winning against Hayama-sensei is definitedly one of these cases.

As our blades clashed I could feel the amazing amount of chakra filling his blade. I didn't expect something like this, so I teetered at my stand a bit, but get back my balance quickly.

A really fast moving swordsplay had begun between us. During it I had time to think on attack plans. I listed every possible option in my mind, then jumped back.

In the air I got the surikens from by pocket and trew a few at him. He dodged them, but it didn't surprised me. It was just as I expected.

When I reached the ground he was already there to get me, but before he could reach me I used my Shadow Trap.

'You choose the wrong time for this match sensei!' I smirked. 'You know, shadows are the longest at noon.

As my Shadow Trap completely made him unable to move, he suddenly dissapeared!

What? A Kage Bushin!?

Almost immediately the real one attacked me from behind. I had to move quickly, so I ducked and triped him with Taijutsu moves. He fell onto his back. I used this moment to move away from him.

Shikamaru's P.O.V.

What? Why didn't she end this battle when she had the chance? Why did she recess back?

I had be deep in my mind to figure out what was she planning, when the events on the field continued.

Hayama dissappeared again and Ichigo dropped with fatigue. I see! He used a Kage Bushin again, but sis used up too much chakra! That's why her last attack was a combination of Taijutsu moves!

I spotted the real Hayama standing 6 meters behind Ichigo. He moved towards her slowly with the intent to end this battle. When the distance between them decreased to only 4 meters, Ichigo smirked.

'You live me no choice sensei!' She bit her finger and placed it on the ground. 'Summining Jutsu!'

What? How can she summon? Or more importantly when did she made a contact and who tought her how to do it?

Questions chased each other in my mind, but I didn't had time for them, because the fight continued.

From the white mist a black shape appeared in front of Ichigo. It was a feline! When I looked closer I could see that it is a panter which is laying next to her.

'Hanku! I'm in the middle of a fight.' She lead her forehead against the panter's. 'We have to win, but don't kill him.' She said on a calm and determined voice to the panter.

It seemed like the panter is answering her than it jumped at Hayama who used his sword to keep the feline away from him.

Ichigo stood up and turned to the direction wher her sensei was, made a few handsigns and commanded something I couldn't hear to her panter.

The huge black cat's lighting green eyes blinked and at the same time shadow strings started moving on the ground towards Hayama from Ichigo. As the strings reached his shadow he screamed out. As I know, noone has ever heared this cold and tough man screaming before.

It was a scary scene. Hayama screaming from the jutsu Ichigo was holding and there was the huge panter too, who was called Hanku by my sister.

Suddenly the panter made a quick move towards the suffering man who could manage to dodge it just in time, but the giant cat wasn't after him. It was aiming for his shadow!

When the panter placed her paw on Hayama's shadow, sensei snapped to his stomach and collapsed.

The panter wanted to attack more, but then Ichigo collapsed too. Hanku stopped the move she was in and ran to her summoner immediately. I also didn't wasted time to run to sis.

-----

Wow! This is the longest chapter I have wrote so far.
Hope you liked it! ;)