Chapter 49 - Calm before the storm

'Father!' I was at the training grounds, looking for him. 'Father, I need to talk to you!' I found him soon.

'If you want to confess me to cancel the duel, my answer is no.'

'No, I didn't came for that.' He looked at me with surprise. 'I want ten minutes before the fight both with brother and Akira!'

'Alright, I don't see any objections against this, so do as you wish. Who do you want to see first?'

'I want to talk to Shikamaru.'

-----

'Ichigo? Why are you here? I tought that you...' I didn't let him finish.

'Stop it brother! I came here with father's permission.'

'Permission? For what?' He raised an eyebrow.

'I got some minutes with both of you and I also can give you each, one thing to help.' I said and drew out my hand. On my palm, there was the Shadow Scroll.

'What? Why are you giving me that? I had got it before you, so I knew all which is written in there.'

'You sure, you had read everything?' I smirked.

'You mean...?' I nodded.

'Good luck brother!' I pecked his face and went to the door, but turned back. 'Oh, and one more thing! I will give Akira a chakra blade.' I said and left him alone.

Time to see Akira!

-----

'Akira-kun?' I asked as I entered the room where he was. He was sitting on top of a table, deep in his mind. He only wore shorts.

'Ichigo-sama?' He raised his head up.

'I told you a thousand times to drop that formal style!' I said and shut the door behind myself.

'But I like to call you like that, because you are my princess.' He said and pulled me closer. 'I missed you.' He whispered.

'We were forced apart only for a day!' I laughed. 'Otherwise I missed you too.' I lent to his bare chest.

'Can I ask you something?' He asked and I nodded. 'How could you got in to me, without being forced out by your father?'

'Oh, I almost forgot!' I took a step back from him. 'I got a permission from him to visit both of you before the fight and gave you one thing for the battle. I had gave bro a scroll with jutsus not a while ago. Here comes your gift!' I gave him one of my chakra blades. It was a koachi.

'Use it wisely wolfy!' I stepped back to him. 'It can be cheating, but I would like to give you one more thing.' I said and kissed him gently. 'Until we meet again!' Then I left.

Akira's P. O. V.

'Until we meet again!'

She said that, but she doesn't know, that if I lose, I can't see her again! With her kiss she made everything harder. I love her desperately!

I have to win this match to be with her!