Chapter 15 - Dog-cat friendship

'Summoning Jutsu!' I said, bit my finger and summoned Hanku. She appeared immediately.

'I have contract only with one person so it must be you Ichigo.' She said and turned to me.

'That's right Hanku. We need your help, because we have to make our way to Sunakagure, but most of us are injured.'

'Ichigo, since when can you summon?' Hayama-sensei looked at me in amazement.

'It is a long story sensei.' I said putting my hands behind my head. I was all abroad. 'Just be happy sensei that we have Hanku to help us after such battle.'

'You were fighting? Take better care of yourselves next time.' The panther said and turned her back to me. 'Come on and hopp on then! I will carry you to Suna.'

'Thanks Hanku.' I said and sat on her back with the still uncontious Kazuki.

Then Ashi and Shiromaru arrived too, carrying Hiroto. When the dog noticed the panther he stopped and started to grumble. Just as Hanku.

'Ichigo!' Ashi ran to me. 'How can you explain that? This is a panther!'

'Yes, she is Hanku, the last shadow panther and also my summoning.' I said on a calm voice.

'Since when?'

'Why everybody asking this? Let's get going!' I said to Ashi-chan than turned to Hanku. 'Don't grumble like that at Shiromaru, Hanku! Just hold yourself for a bit! He is Ashi-chan's partner, so be nice.'

'But he is a dog! I can't help that I don't like him!' She said, but stopped grumbling.

'Much better.' I sighed. 'We are ready Hayama-sensei.'

'We are too.' Ashi said. She was on Shiromaru's back with Hiroto.

'Okay then let's get going!'

-----

That was it guys. Sorry for the short chapter.