Chapter 32 - Death(s)

A day after sensei's furneal, brother arrived home too. He was depressed deep inside, I could tell from a single look. As I later got the news, his sensei, Asuma was killed by an Akatsuki member.

I remembered Asuma pretty well, because he always came by to play Shogi with Shikamaru. Brother was playing with dad after he got back.

It is so tipical! Dad always cares about him, but it didn't even bother him a little, that I had lost my sensei too. Unfortunately their game ended up in an argument. Shikamaru went into his room and started shouting and crying heavily. He always holds back his emotions.

I felt really sorry for him, but I was also mad at him. When he arrived he didn't even greet me! He let me sit in my room, alone with my pain, without even saying a single word to me. If he was to have problems, he won't care for me anymore.

Why is this world so cruel?

-----

'Leave me alone Shikamaru!' I was sitting on my stone as usual, when he got there.

'So here you are sis! Why the long face?'

'Why are you caring for me so suddenly?' I asked him, trying to hold back my anger.

'What do you mean by this sis?' He raised an eyebrow. At this rate I couldn't hold back.

'Yesturday, you didn't even greet me and now you came here and ask about why am I depressed? ... You know what? You are not the only one who lost a sensei!' I shouted.

He standed in front of me without a world, his whole figure like stone.

'Before, I tought, that you are the only one to care about me a little in this family, but it looks like I was wrong.' I said on a fading tone.

'What are you talking about? I always cared about you sis! Just as mom and dad!' He tapped my shoulder.

'Go away Shikamaru! If you have known me, you would know, that our parents had never care about me!' I brushed off his hand from my shoulder. 'You are the genius, they are very proud of you! Opposing to this I'm just only an unnessesary weakling!' I shouted into his face.

'Don't say such things sis! We care about you!'

'Don't lie into my face bro!' I turned my head down and continued on a quiter, sad tone. 'On the other hand, I have said before, that I want you to leave!'

'Sure, ...' He looked away. 'I just wanted to tell you that I will go on a revenge mission with my team.' He said on his usual lazy punk voice and left me alone.

-----

Please forgive me for the late update guys! I was bussy because of a school trip.