Chapter 22 - Ashi vs. Hayama-sensei

'Ashi, it is your turn now!'

'Roger!' She said and whistled. Shiromaru appeared immediately. He came out from the woods and run to the Inuzuka girl. 'Good boy.' She said and ruffled his fur.

'Let's get started Ashi!' Sensei took his fighting stance.

'Alright sensei! Shiromaru!' They got ready to fight too.

'Do your best sis!' I heared Kiba shouting. As Shikamaru told him not to inerface, he became quiet.

'Just watch brother!' Ashi replied and pulled out a bounch of kunai. She always trew with perfect accuracy, so we expected her to be good. We weren't dissapointed.

As Hayama-sensei made an opening and started to run towards her, she used the kunai to force him to keep distance.

Opposed to Hiroto, Ashi was a long range fighter. Her attacks need space to be successful.

When he used up almost her kunai in hand, she commanded Shiromaru to attack and at the same time she jumped up in air from his back.

Their teamwork was perfect. As Hayama-sensei was dodging the attacks of the dog, Ashi trew her leftover kunai at him. He almost dodged all of them, except one. That kunai teared his waistcoat a bit as it bended into the cloth.

Ashi landed behind our sensei, but he blowed her away with a quick wind jutsu. She fell to the ground. In an instant her beloved dog was already on her side. Sensei formed his vacum sword. It seemed to be a good move last time, but how will it function now?

Their fight started to look like a deadly balett show, but in this case instead of little dresses and greaceful dancers, there were clashing between blades and claws.

Suddenly she stopped attacking and jumped ahead while Shiromaru did the same.

'Fang over Fang!' Ashi shouted. They started spinning and jumped towards Hayama-sensei. While they were in the air I couldn't tell which one is my friend and which is her dog.

He seemed surprised. His only chance to escape this sudden attack was substitution jutsu.

As the attack missed and Ashi and Shiromaru fell to the ground, we could see sensei clapping while he was leaning to a tree.

Ashi took her fighting stance again, but Hayama-sensei raised his hand as the sign of stop, then turned to the aproaching Kiba.

'When did you taught her this jutsu Kiba? I didn't expect this move.'

'Don't blame it on me sensei. I wasn't the one to teach it to her. It was Hana.' Kiba smirkled.

'I see. Anyways you improved in many ways Ashi. I'm proud of you.' He said than turned to us at the edge of the field. 'Before our last match we should have our meals. It's almost noon and I need to have a rest too.'